Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the last player to come from a European league and score 15 goals for a team like Everton though thats the point. I think 10 or 15 years ago there were a lot of players like that coming over but in recent years I can't think of any at all in fact I've just checked and in the last 10 years I can only see Fernando Llorente at Swansea in 2017 and Odion Ighalo at Watford in 2016 who have done it and both of them were one season wonders in the Premier League so yes you can say we don't know but really we do.
Read the original post. Operative word is 'may', with the ability to develop into a better player.

Adams will not get better. Adams will struggle to hit 10. Adams is not a good player.

Will Dyche be here next season?
Yes good point, 3yrs ago this would/should have been our last season. I don’t think dyche will be I think the new investment/owners With a new board will want to stamp
Their mark on the club
Dyche will only get booted if the new owners are going to pump loads of money in straight away. If they’re looking to build on revenue from the new stadium/PL status sponsorship/etc, then he’ll probably get another year or two.

If Moshiri hadn’t had such a massively expensive roundabout of manager sackings and pay offs, he’d still have enough cash to finish the stadium on his own.

It’s annoying that if we wanted Adams he could’ve been in weeks ago and up front against Fulham, but it’s also irritating that we start this on a Thursday when if it’d been done on Monday or Tuesday he could’ve been registered today for Villa. He’s match fit and scoring goals, no reason he couldn’t have gone straight in the squad.

Read the original post. Operative word is 'may', with the ability to develop into a better player.

Adams will not get better. Adams will struggle to hit 10. Adams is not a good player.
I did read the post thats why I said you can say we don't know but realistically we do know because it is extremely rare that it happens. We've gone for potential in Chermiti we all know that they were looking for someone to do a job in the short term it couldn't have been any clearer in fact some people are son concerned about the short term that they're furious about us not having that striker in for one game last week so lets not pretend the aim is the long term because it isn't. Adams will probably struggle to get 10 but like I said so would most options for us and thats backed up by the stats both of strikers playing for Everton recently and of players coming from overseas to clubs like us or for money we can afford not many of them get more than 10 goals thats just how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.