Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford and Onana both out on deadline day for 10 million and 25 million followed by a statement from Bill saying he only just realised how financially buggered we are and had to sell to clear FFP. Later in the statement he will say that Kev and himself worked tirelessly to secure some replacements but couldnt get them over the line because the supposed signings wouldnt agree to be in his new Broadway production “How I [Poor language removed] over one of Englands biggest football clubs”

Current Squad, my opinion....

my-image.webp

I think we could get fees for Keane, Holgate, Maupay, Gray. They wouldn’t get much in terms of a fee but even if they collectively raised £25 million, it would save around £200-250k a week in wages. Much more preferable to selling Pickford or Onana.

In form?? 1 season

a lot of people will come to Everton
Well that is literally what in-form means. Less usually. I hope you're right about our ability to attract better players...I just can't think of too many that you could be certain would do a job for us. Not UK based anyway....there may be untold talent out there in other countries but then we have to have faith that our scouting system is up to scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back