Summer transfer window 2023

Which is fair, however we don't have a clue if we even have a dime to spend this summer and, if Mina leaves, we need to replace him.

I think that's the entire point though really, we need to 'replace' him even if he stays because we can't rely on him to stay fit. If we stay up and can't spend any money then we'll go down next year, whether Mina stays or not. On that basis lumbering ourselves with him on another contract would be stupid.

Why does Mina "need replacing" ?

Because we’re 17th in the league and concede goals for fun and he averages 14 games a year and coady is only on loan and Keane is awful and holgate is awful and Godfrey is awful and I don’t know how many more reasons you could possibly need but I’m sure there are others.

Not think Branthwaite has earned his chance?

This literally isn't a thing.
I know? It autocorrected to inverted comments when I meant to write inverted commas, that’s why I mentioned it - they are inverted commas so if that’s what you were trying to pick me up on you’re wrong, I thought you might have been pointing out the autocorrect.

Anywayyyyyyy, I hope we transfer real good.

I know? It autocorrected to inverted comments when I meant to write inverted commas, that’s why I mentioned it - they are inverted commas so if that’s what you were trying to pick me up on you’re wrong, I thought you might have been pointing out the autocorrect.

Anywayyyyyyy, I hope we transfer real good.
@Lanolin @Nymzee Top quality content lads....keep it up

It'll take a few months to force Billy whizz out of his office after a takeover

Tear gas has no affect on that loon...he has all the codes to the Fisher price pc kit they have at the club

By that point we'll end up with........Andy Carroll replacing Dcw after he retires to set up a clothing chain