Summer transfer window 2023

alan-partridge.gif

Pete isn’t the worst but not the best, so not getting too excited. But Beto has always been among the best and most suitable names.
Hmmm.

For starters has that guy ever got anything right? Might have been the first to call our Kudus approach tbf, but I can't remember.

Also, I'm not convinced by Beto. Yes, he is way better than Adams but he isn't great. He is never going to be more than an 8 to 10 goal a season striker in the PL, whereas if we sign younger, more talented players they might exceed it. He is like a foreign and more skilled version of the likes of Wood and Ashley Barnes who will facilitate the way Dyche wants to play, but we would be left with no variation in our forward players then. We'd just have 3 big lads in DCL, Chermitti and Beto.

Given his age, the fact he's not great (he's okay) and our lack of money, the obligation is really worrying. An option would be much better.

If we actually have 30 odd mill for that Ekitike who we’re unlikely to get I’d be offering that for Richarlison immediately, I bet he’d come back.
Kane sale and new manager makes it more difficult I suppose, he might actually play a bit for spurs this season

Never buy off or sell to levy…

I do t want bill in the same post code as him… last time he was we sold Richy and the time before that we took deli off them for upto 40m