Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piroe available for £8 million , Cameron Archer ( who I really rate ) off to Sheff U for £18million yet we spend £12 m on a kid that Dyche won't play and apparently £15 m on Chesney who is ridiculously limited.

Absurd but typically Everton.

Waste the whole window chasing the tail of a player Leeds were never going to sell and now grubbing around in the bin for other clubs cast offs.

What are we actually doing?

Us? wetting all the beds in the land and panicking.

The club? reckon theyre finishing a sausage roll wondering what to tackle next on their list of priorities - obviously skirting around the top priority of signing players and improving the squad

Piroe available for £8 million , Cameron Archer ( who I really rate ) off to Sheff U for £18million yet we spend £12 m on a kid that Dyche won't play and apparently £15 m on Chesney who is ridiculously limited.

Absurd but typically Everton.

Waste the whole window chasing the tail of a player Leeds were never going to sell and now grubbing around in the bin for other clubs cast offs.
Sure they want atleast 15 fir piroe

Us? wetting all the beds in the land and panicking.

The club? reckon theyre finishing a sausage roll wondering what to tackle next on their list of priorities - obviously skirting around the top priority of signing players and improving the squad
As has been mentioned previously in this thread - where is the urgency?

Do the hierarchy of the club genuinely think that we're 'OK' and just need a few tweaks to compete effectively this season?

Or are they as panicked as we all are and are frantically trying and failing to complete transfer deals behind the scenes?

The current state of the club is absolutely baffling to me

Do the hierarchy of the club genuinely think that we're 'OK' and just need a few tweaks to compete effectively this season?

Or are they as panicked as we all are and are frantically trying and failing to complete transfer deals behind the scenes?

;)

Genuinely I reckon they have a board of "to do's", transfers at the top and theyre like, "nah we will do that one tomorrow, plenty of time".

We are awful, genuinely awful

1692791528990.jpg
PSX_20230823_125247.webp

£8m or £15m for Piroe is better for me then the same for Adams.

Sure, not tested at Prem level but am done with prem experience its bringing us nothing but waste of spaces.
Is he tho look at adams in the championship atm, agree is other players better rake a chance on not sure on piroe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back