Summer Transfer Window - Credible Rumours Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but that's pure speculation, there's no quotes from either club, players or agents - it seems the only way people understand this thread is the hard way.

Not having a pop but that's why I find it mad that if it is about a player leaving its pure speculation!
If it is about us signing a player its known fact (unless that player is crap)

the main problem is the same problem with most things in life.....the vast majority of people are stupid.

personally, I would lock the thread with a message explaining why. then open it up a day or two later and if it goes to crap again just give up and we will all have to put up with searching for gold nuggets amongst the river of crap in the one rumour thread.

I´d also edit both thread names and name both Summer Transfer Window with a subheading that makes the difference clearer.

Not sure what everyone is complaining about really. This thread is SO much better than the one last year. I know it's not exactly what was envisioned but perspective is required. This is a MASSIVE improvement. I get that it isn't exactly perfect as it was defined but IMO the amount of nonsense is about right. "Credible" rumours and some discussion about them. It's fine. Leave it.

Not sure what everyone is complaining about really. This thread is SO much better than the one last year. I know it's not exactly what was envisioned but perspective is required. This is a MASSIVE improvement. I get that it isn't exactly perfect as it was defined but IMO the amount of nonsense is about right. "Credible" rumours and some discussion about them. It's fine. Leave it.

sensible post that, most of us are working adults and hardly have the luxury of spending hours browsing thru 40 new pages everyday ending up reading only 5 post mentioning relevant transfer target. It isn't perfect, but can anyone come out with a better solution>?

As this thread is turning into something resembling an oppressive communist state, maybe we could go the full hog and each week we will be given a 'credible transfer rumour' that we are allowed to discuss.

Only the agreed rumour is to be discussed. No other rumours, no matter how credible must be discussed.

I can see this working, I'll do some more finessing of the finer details such as banning orders and solitary confinement procedures for those who insult the rules.

I'll return soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back