Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzanne Evans
Steven Wolfe
Mark Reckless - funny name I know.
Douglas Creswell
John-Rees Evans
And some other woman who I can't remember her name.

See, that is where I might differ from some on here. I just would not want people in positions of power that are not competent at it.

Now those folk may be absolutely brilliant, (the two tory defectors I somehow doubt though), but that would terrify me.

#greecenutjobs

What would the financial implications of that be?

Also, do you have thoughts about what you would do with all the Europeans living here, or indeed our nationals living abroad?

Anyone here legally would be allowed to stay. Though criminals might be deported, I'm not sure on that.

What would the financial implications of that be?

Also, do you have thoughts about what you would do with all the Europeans living here, or indeed our nationals living abroad?

I am far from being a Europhile, but on balance, we are way better being part of it. Some bits grinds the gears, no doubt, but leaving would be a nightmare.

Anyone here legally would be allowed to stay. Though criminals might be deported, I'm not sure on that.

And if Tata, JLR, Nissan and Honda packed up and popped over to France, that would be boss right? Unless our engineers could emigrate to France to keep their jobs, oh, hang on.....

Clever by Ed this. The 'YouTube Generation' is full of Young people who can vote, and seeing this can quite easily influence them. Very clever move by Ed.

Anyone who willingly listens to a word that comes out of Brand's mouth worries me.

TAX THE RICH DOWN WITH THE BANKERS
But what about you? You've got millions and you're-
AGGRESSIVE ATTACKING CHANGING TOPIC YOU'RE WRONG I'M NOT THE ISSUE YOU'RE A SNIDE

The Tories are making a big thing of hatred to the SNP after only in the summer they were begging them to stay in the UK - now they make them look like devils with horns when Labour may join ranks with them? - The Tories also have a history of propping up a SNP government at Holyrood in Edinburgh - the thing is the Tories will get any coalition they can for the keys for no 10 as they did last time no one voted for that did they!

The Conservatives will try anything to keep Scotland in the UK, be it being nice to the SNP, hating the SNP. Don't see how they're relevant here because they gave them their referendum and they lost it. The SNP won't do a deal with them because they know they won't get what they want in return - they will, however, with Labour,

The SNP won't do a deal with them because they know they won't get what they want in return - they will, however, with Labour,

In Holyrood, they have done deals with both.

But you are right, when it doesnt really affect them, there is no way they will deal with the tories down here.

Anyone who willingly listens to a word that comes out of Brand's mouth worries me.

TAX THE RICH DOWN WITH THE BANKERS
But what about you? You've got millions and you're-
AGGRESSIVE ATTACKING CHANGING TOPIC YOU'RE WRONG I'M NOT THE ISSUE YOU'RE A SNIDE

he right about that reporter, what relevance does brands house hold to any views he brings up, that's an extremely weak argument

True, but abundance has little or nothing to do with it so don't try to make out that it does. Basically, you're not only happy to let the footy game of 14 vs 10 (with the ref being the dad of one of the larger team, remember?) go one with out being challenged or questioned, but you also have the nerve to criticise anyone who complains about how crooked the game is. Instead, you stand at the side of the pitch, shouting tips at the depleted side and telling them to keep their chins up.

Not only that, but would also no doubt demand the side with 10 pay the majority of the costs of hiring the pitch, the kits etc.......

Sure, but once the whistle blows what are they gonna do? Stand there and cry about how unfair it is and not even bother, then get hammered 15-0?

Or, despite the conditions they face not being fair they try to do the best they can, put 100% effort in and try to make the most of things and hopefully come away with a decent 3-3 draw?

As always in things political, seems to me that most people see things from their point of view and dismiss the other view. When in reality there are parts of both views that have credit.

It's not fair that 1 team has most of the advantages from the start and something should be done about it before the game starts. But once it does start the team with the disadvantage should do everything they can to overcome that disadvantage, unfair or not.

So you're telling kids they can be anything they want to be, even though on here you're quite clearly saying that isn't the case at all?

You've got a lovely way with words by the way.

Teachers encourage students to achieve to the highest possible level and to widen their horizons but the kids are not about to play on a level playing field and may well have backgrounds which mean the rules of the game are never explained. Isn't that what the previous zillion pages have been about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back