The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a pity that the whole electorate are not floating voters. Political intolerance of other parties and tribal voting kills political improvements. I think it would be great to see all votes based on actual performance.............

yeah ideology seems to be criticised more than performance, be interesting if you had 2 parties with the same ideologies but different methods of implementing them

Ashcroft marginals out soon. And then a Survation poll in about an hour's time.

After that we'll find out a lot whether anything is going to move in this election or we're heading to a dead heat.

I'll stick with my prediction throughout: Tory Government put together with LD + DUP + chewing gum if need be.

Ashcroft marginals out soon. And then a Survation poll in about an hour's time.

After that we'll find out a lot whether anything is going to move in this election or we're heading to a dead heat.

I'll stick with my prediction throughout: Tory Government put together with LD + DUP + chewing gum if need be.

lib dems going in with DUP? after the stuff DUP have been saying recently re gay marriage etc? surely they wont...

edit - if that happens and theres another election in sixth months i can see SNP voters going back to labour...

Ashcroft marginal polls out. Labour looking like they could take seats way down on their hit list (50th, 68th, 79th), which is obviously bad news for the Tories. Marginals in total show a 5% swing from CON to LAB that could see Labour over the line if repeated across the board.

Ashcroft marginal polls out. Labour looking like they could take seats way down on their hit list (50th, 68th, 79th), which is obviously bad news for the Tories. Marginals in total show a 5% swing from CON to LAB that could see Labour over the line if repeated across the board.

blimey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back