The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the "career defining" comment by Cameron.

Oh dear

I just wish that if that was his primary purpose in being PM (it clearly is, but moving on)... why can't he just give it to us staight, like a pear cider that's made from 100% pears. The honesty would be sort of refreshing - "yes, I want to be the best in my career, be at the top, but I want to serve you as the best man for the job too".

Any bets on if Ed dares to have "Renew Trident" in his Queens speech?

"Very well, if you walked into a nuclear missile showroom you would buy Trident - it's lovely, it's elegant, it's beautiful. It is quite simply the best. And Britain should have the best. In the world of the nuclear missile it is the Saville Row suit, the Rolls Royce Corniche, the Château Lafitte 1945. It is the nuclear missile Harrods would sell you. What more can I say?"

The real scary thing is that in the whole of the UK, with the likes of Putin to deal with, we may end up with a Prime Minister, Ed(I can't eat a bacon sarney) Miliband........does this not frighten even Labour supporters..........

N
The real scary thing is that in the whole of the UK, with the likes of Putin to deal with, we may end up with a Prime Minister, Ed(I can't eat a bacon sarney) Miliband........does this not frighten even Labour supporters..........
No as we are not allowed to use trident independently with out the USA permission I.E - our nuclear deterrent is not independent!

in comparison to having a man going in there who in all likelihood dreams of being able to treat people the way putin does, no not really

Good effort Pete, Ed's a monster he's stood up to his brother, the power companies, and told Obama where to go on Syria.

Dave meanwhile was not even invited to the Merkel/Hollande meeting with Putin in February this year - mind you it did clash with half-term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back