The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tory canvassers for Esther Mcvey came a knocking today - let them get wet on the doorstep. Got a letter from Cameron today burbling on about Scots Nats and importance of the marginal constituency. I've had nothing from Labour yet.

Labour are just taking you for granted mate, if I were you I'd vote Conservative just to show them.........

If you believe that you'll believe anything.

Both the Tories and Labour have been subject to press attacks in the run up to elections in the past several decades, and even in '92 when it was particularly nasty, I don't think it had any real effect at all. I don't think the press has as much sway on elections as they would like to think.

Nobody see's a Mail attack on Labour and thinks "Oh, I must vote Labour now!" and similarly nobody see's a Mirror attack on the Tories and thinks the same.

Exactly, who reads the mirror anyway........

Election Forecast (Newsnight's pollsters) have updated their seat prediction (previous prediction in brackets):

CON 278 (280)
LAB 271 (269)

Anything like that gives the centre-left bloc easily the numbers to force Cameron out.

Election Forecast (Newsnight's pollsters) have updated their seat prediction (previous prediction in brackets):

CON 278 (280)
LAB 271 (269)

Anything like that gives the centre-left bloc easily the numbers to force Cameron out.

Surely...

Surely...
Ha Ha. Don't torture yourself mate.

I think the good news to bank already is that at the very least the Tories are headed in the direction of sharing power with a lot of flaky people. Governing for them will be like trying to herd cats. And you never know, A progressive bloc might well make that forecast above a reality.

Swingback though...bound to happen.

I see the Green Party leader is in favour of 3 way marriages.

Good grief, one wife is enough. And I can categorically assure you that such matters are not on the Loony manifesto.

Vote Loony

Both the Tories and Labour have been subject to press attacks in the run up to elections in the past several decades, and even in '92 when it was particularly nasty, I don't think it had any real effect at all. I don't think the press has as much sway on elections as they would like to think.

Sadly, the S*n is rarely on the losing horse. Its readership are thick enough to believe any old claptrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back