The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I will bid my fellow voters goodnight and hope you are not too disappointed by the result, whichever way it goes........

Get out and vote, mate. Every vote adds a fraction to the collective will. We have to beat this lot down.

what collective will is that?
the torys are a no the candidate is an import from darn sarf
dont fancy labour at all i actually agree with Cameron about their spending habits
limp dems aren't to be trusted a truely spineless collection of muppets
the promise of daily refuse pick ups doesn't sway me towards ukip. Why not abstain?

and in any case Knowsley remains labour no matter what. All the same

what collective will is that?
the torys are a no the candidate is an import from darn sarf
dont fancy labour at all i actually agree with Cameron about their spending habits
limp dems aren't to be trusted a truely spineless collection of muppets
the promise of daily refuse pick ups doesn't sway me towards ukip. Why not abstain?

and in any case Knowsley remains labour no matter what. All the same
Don't bother then, personally I'd spoil my vote! Abstain/not bothering you can't complain whatever the outcome.

Don't bother then, personally I'd spoil my vote! Abstain/not bothering you can't complain whatever the outcome.

Yeah, go and spoint your ballot paper. Write "They're all sheetmusic!" acroos it. It'll go doen as a spoilt ballot - better than lloking like you don't care at all. If you didn't care at all, you wouldn't have come onto this thread. Incidentally, I know how you feel - I don't feel well-served at all by the current system (I just choose to vote for the lesser of all evils).

Best..

Do we have anybody in this thread who is still undecided as to who they will vote for?

I'd hazard a guess that the only people posting in this thread on a regular basis knew their voting intentions months ago and havn't changed them. Essentially political discussion of this sort tends to cement views, rather than change them.

Far be it for me to criticise, but I will anyway, but those of you here who want to actually change peoples views could have found far more productive ways of doing it than on a footie forum.

Just my two cents like (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back