The bending of PSR rules

IMG_5085.webp

Why would they prohibit it if it using reasonable valuations ? PSR forces the selling of players. Buying players and holding them for 6 or 7 years doesn’t feel like good business when measured against to rules as off today. Sell after two years is what PSR promotes and trade home grown talent

I don’t think it is a loophole

Because certain clubs fans and certain journalists are moaning and crying about it being a loophole

As i said. If the rules don't prohibit it, it's allowed. Loophole or not.

Why would they prohibit it if it using reasonable valuations ? PSR forces the selling of players. Buying players and holding them for 6 or 7 years doesn’t feel like good business when measured against to rules as off today. Sell after two years is what PSR promotes and trade home grown talent

I don’t think it is a loophole

You're also wrong. PSR doesn't "force the selling of players". PSR requires clubs to restrict their losses to £35m a season with the losses aggregated over three years.

There is a difference. PSR does not say "you must sell players"

You're also wrong. PSR doesn't "force the selling of players". PSR requires clubs to restrict their losses to £35m a season with the losses aggregated over three years.

There is a difference. PSR does not say "you must sell players"
I agree it doesn’t but given hat that is the way you create non BAU profit you know what I mean.

You could improve commercial performance elsewhere. That is true

You'd have taught that if the PL were to release a blueprint on how clubs could stay within P&S rules while progressing on the field, that selling home grown academy players for decent money would be up there at the top of the list.. but that appears to be a loophole in need of closing now....

I agree it doesn’t but given hat that is the way you create non BAU profit you know what I mean.

You could improve commercial performance elsewhere. That is true

It was ridiculous. I had it all day yesterday with precious Spurs fans going on. Crying.

It is a fact that these clubs have used PSR to gain advantage and other teams best players cheaper than they should have the past several years or more. Using PSR as leverage

When that advantage is lost they start crying claiming "cheating" etc

Using loopholes isn't "cheating". It's using a loophole or grey area by definition

Our use of it is fairly minor

I cannot possibly see how Premier League can act against us. As its one transfer for a realistic fee.

It’s not even a loophole. It is absolutely the way accounting works

The point I was trying to make is if something is not prohibited then it's within the rules

These other clubs fans and these journalists crying about it (because it's not in their favour) are calling it a loophole

The fact is here I believe its fully in the rules

I said to those Spurs etc fans crying about it. Sue me. They have to prove its otherwise against the rules. They can't.

The point I was trying to make is if something is not prohibited then it's within the rules

These other clubs fans and these journalists crying about it (because it's not in their favour) are calling it a loophole

The fact is here I believe its fully in the rules

I said to those Spurs etc fans crying about it. Sue me. They have to prove its otherwise against the rules. They can't.
And I agree with you

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back