The bending of PSR rules

Not a lot they can do to us, my defense would be, we sold Ellis Simms and Tom Cannon who are similar stature to Dobbin for around a similar price. Do one.
I think the lad going to Chelsea for 19m has raised more eyebrows. I think both us and Villa could justify 9m each for Dobbin and Tim, it’s maybe the top end of fair value but it’s not ridiculous for two decent young players.

Ridiculous stuff. In a world where Man Utd pay 80m in good faith for Antony how do you even begin to decide whether a fee agreed between two clubs is good faith or bad faith?

Where the PL acting in good faith when demanding a penalty larger than that for administration for a relatively small first offence?

Or when they then demanded a far lower penalty for a much larger breach by a different club?

Or when brushing Chelsea issues into the long grass. Or accepting selling a hotel to yourself is perfectly proper and all part of a football clubs usual trading?

Good faith my a$$.

Ridiculous stuff. In a world where Man Utd pay 80m in good faith for Antony how do you even begin to decide whether a fee agreed between two clubs is good faith or bad faith?

I think we go a little further to test the boundaries to rile them up and sell Stanley Mills back to ourselves for £30m

The PL can't do anything outside of changing the rules on how the accountancy side of things is done but that'll never happen because there would be too many clubs who vote against it. Other than clubs admitting this is what they're doing the PL can't prove the value of a player to a club.

This is all coming from certain clubs pushing out media narratives - which is them lobbying because the advantage they thought they could yet again take advantage of they can't

They're not happy hence why such a fuss is now being kicked up

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back