The bending of PSR rules

No client journalists are getting busy pushing narratives out

We all know what the RS are like for that (see VAR after Spurs prior to the Anfield Derby)

It's their classic tactics they deploy every year

The Sky 6 fingerprints are all over it all
The sooner people learn to ignore the narrative the media try and push the happier they will be.

People are too online these days, they consume every piece of media they are given to consume and they question nothing.

The human race is getting dumber every year.

The sooner people learn to ignore the narrative the media try and push the happier they will be.

People are too online these days, they consume every piece of media they are given to consume and they question nothing.

That isn't how the real world works though @Goat

I've told you many times of how Alan Myers operates at Sky Sports. He does it to our fanbase too.

People do take notice and look at how they're pressuring the Premier League to act on something (that suits them) that the Premier League then wants to be seen to act on, so that they look good

Vested interests

That isn't how the real world works though @Goat

I've told you many times of how Alan Myers operates at Sky Sports. He does it to our fanbase too.

People do take notice and look at how they're pressuring the Premier League to act on something (that suits them) that the Premier League then wants to be seen to act on, so that they look good

Vested interests

As I said, dumber.

You didnt even read my post.

I did. Taking notice doesn't make you dumb

I tell you to ignore the media narrative and your answer to that is to come back to me talking about Alan Myers.

I cant even.

Alan Myers does it all the time, look at what he did over 777 Partners. Trying to silence any concerns being raised with his "we need calm" nonsense

You can't get people to ignore things. What you can get them to do is understand what is going on, in reality and to act counter to it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back