The bending of PSR rules

The PR campaign of the Sky 6 (and Premier League) has begun:

They already do it, its literally a Premier League rule.

GQybywIWcAEDkj4

I know @Goat

but you know what is going on the Sky 6 want them to "inspect" to hopefully find something (we know we're fine) but they want to create the narrative to push for new rules that favour them

The sooner people realise this is a war. Business is war. The better.
Meh, I prefer to just ignore the narrative that the bellends are trying to push.

So they're not content with manipulation of the physical aspect via VAR and manipulation of the financial aspect via PSR, they now want to manipulate the transfer market and what? Give players a valuation of their choosing? Because let's be honest, how dare the 14 feeder clubs even try to put a valuation on their own players when the cartel have a subs bench to fill.

sickening hypocritical greedy and corrupt.

The best league in the world folks

FMV is so subjective, that in any but the most egregious examples they’d struggle to make a case.

Prices for players can fluctuate wildly based on the financial position of buyers and/or sellers, the buyer’s need, the seller’s perceived difficulty to replace, etc.
Its a total non story made up to generate clicks.

Don't be so naïve Goat

It's lobbying. It's to create the impression they're the wronged party so they get future rules/decisions in their favour. You know this

Just like what Liverpool did after their VAR decision went against them. To get future decisions. Then look what happened at Anfield.
Cool, you get annoyed, I'm just gonna ignore it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back