The bending of PSR rules

Now we'll see who has the strongest lobbying capacity

Spurs. Liverpool. Man Utd. Chelsea. Arsenal. Man City

Constantly are lobbying to get their own interests pushed through

1000004799.jpg

1000004801.webp

Can’t see this is an issue Clubs need worry about. Nearing breach of PSR rules so club does something within the rules (even if not intended by the rule makers) to avoid breach.
Rule makers look a bit foolish, rules will doubtless be “clarified” and we all move on.
Another day in the EPL Shipshow.

It'll be complained about and made into a "scandal" for future leverage that benefits certain clubs

Recall VAR. "Penalty to Liverpool" etc etc etc

Seeing it happen again

certain clubs are maneuvering to cry foul to seek future advantage. That they've been benefiting from to others detriment

It'll be complained about and made into a "scandal" for future leverage that benefits certain clubs

Recall VAR. "Penalty to Liverpool" etc etc etc

Seeing it happen again

certain clubs are maneuvering to cry foul to seek future advantage. That they've been benefiting from to others detriment
Yeah, they’re mad because the laws were badly drafted and some clever person spotted it. Crikey, let them whine.

All I know is thank god for this PSR work around as we’ve needed a trope to replace the Dele loan one lately, and the constant asking for an explanation seems to fit perfectly 🤣
I look forward to the fume developing.
I think for those that don't bother to find out for themselves we should just start making up comedy answers.

Every player we sell before June 30th counts as one extra penalty to the RS next season

Ridiculous stuff. In a world where Man Utd pay 80m in good faith for Antony how do you even begin to decide whether a fee agreed between two clubs is good faith or bad faith?

I knew this was coming! Pathetic from these tabloids pushing this narrative.

Can guarantee we all know which clubs will be bitching about this.

Anything that potentially upsets the scum 6, tabloids/ Masters can’t wait to try & protect them.

It’s the other 14 who need protecting ffs

Wouldn't worry about this, it's one of those things that is almost impossible to monitor. How can anyone say that a transfer between two clubs has not happened in 'good faith'? Completely subjective, and just the Sky 6 crying because they can't poach players now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back