• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then you're demented.

Fitness tests and scans galore wouldve been performed befor Kane was deemed fit.
Steal a goal? He was just saying he thought he touched it.

Refusing to pass to sterling? Kane is perhaps the best finisher in world football.
There’s a clear difference between being physically fit and match fit, with the better description I feel being ‘match sharp’.

Everyone football watching fan should know the difference. I blame their manager for picking him, not Kane himself, for picking someone who wasn’t ready.

It's a better then nowt but it's just a cup competition that ajax came close to winning and the likes of Dortmund, Porto and Valencia have won.

Its ephemeral. Will be forgotten by the time England win the league of nations.

Losing the league at goodison will sting for the rest of their lives.

All facts, it's the only currency I use.

And Leicester won the PL so I suppose that makes the PL pointless?? They don’t care about the PL right now, it seems that you’re the only one because it’s giving you a slight happiness.

There’s a clear difference between being physically fit and match fit, with the better description I feel being ‘match sharp’.

Everyone football watching fan should know the difference. I blame their manager for picking him, not Kane himself, for picking someone who wasn’t ready.

He didnt get any service. Moura wouldn't have done any better.

And Leicester won the PL so I suppose that makes the PL pointless?? They don’t care about the PL right now, it seems that you’re the only one because it’s giving you a slight happiness.

You're starting to worry me a little bit now.

Chill your grill homie.

It's a better then nowt but it's just a cup competition that ajax came close to winning and the likes of Dortmund, Porto and Valencia have won.

Its ephemeral. Will be forgotten by the time England win the league of nations.

Losing the league at goodison will sting for the rest of their lives.

All facts, it's the only currency I use.

Grasping at straws this.

Champions league is just a cup competion!!!!! Plus, they never lost the league at Goodison. Thankfully we had a superb City team who won the last 13 games in a row to stop them winning the league.

Imagine feeling smug a day after they win the champions league that they never won the premier.

Proper smalltime we are.

Think you're a blue tbh. Which is more worrying.

Think?? Lad I’ve seen us lift the trophies including the Cup Winners Cup and not once did I think “pyar crap this euro lark”

But downplaying the European cup and trying to claim success they day after they won it is one of the most cringeworthy things I’ve seen in a while. And utterly embarrassing to boot

Grasping at straws this.

Champions league is just a cup competion!!!!! Plus, they never lost the league at Goodison. Thankfully we had a superb City team who won the last 13 games in a row to stop them winning the league.

Imagine feeling smug a day after they win the champions league that they never won the premier.

Proper smalltime we are.
That whole occasion, for both sets of fans I will add, looked utterly boss last night.

This forum was being ridiculed and laughed at days ago on the biggest football forum on the planet (1.5 million registered posters) at soccer Reddit about some posts here demeaning the CL calling it a League Cup etc.

It was pretty embarrassing reading, Steve0 still continuing in the same vein i see.

Can you post some of the highlights of the ridicule from Reddit please. What's your username on there mate?

Give your head a wobble fella. With a reaction like that you’d think they had just won this for the first time and were in direct competition with us.

They operate on an entirely different level, and have done for over half a century (since modern football). A Man U fan, sure I get why they’d be upset. They are vying for supremacy in this country.

Life is too short to get “sick/gutted” obsessing over them.
What do you think of the job that Arteta is doing at City ? Just wondering, what with you being his biggest fan and all. Its brilliant that him and Pep have got those City players playing so well together in such a fantastic style and have won the title again, piping those kopites right down, isn't it ? ISN'T IT ??

The nightmare came to be reality ... 6 European cups that shower of won. I’m going to hibernate for a few days seeing as this parade is ready to kick in the levels of cringe will be high.

Nowhere near the level of cringe being an adult pretending to support another football club on the internet ye whackjob ye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back