• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum was being ridiculed and laughed at days ago on the biggest football forum on the planet (1.5 million registered posters) at soccer Reddit about some posts here demeaning the CL calling it a League Cup etc.

It was pretty embarrassing reading, Steve0 still continuing in the same vein i see.
Pretty embarrassing seeing you here still pretending to be a blue when your team have just won a pot you sad lonely virgin

Lol so many meltdowns on here right after theyve won the 'big one'.

The match at goodison is still at the forefront of their minds.

No mate. It's really is not.
I bet the game at Goodison hasn't even been thought of at all by them in the last few days.

No mate you're wrong mate. Hence the tower getting defaced, the kopites crying on here and reddit soccer (apparently) and the cringey OTT celebrations.

30 years.

Pochettino must be wondering if he's blown his only crack at winning that trophy.

Starting Kane in that condition was unforgivable, especially when they were already carrying a half-fit Winks, and it's bizarre that he didn't pick someone on the left who could have had Alexander-Arnold going backwards.

It certainly didn't feel as though I was watching the two best teams in Europe. Danny Rose was the best player on the pitch.

This forum was being ridiculed and laughed at days ago on the biggest football forum on the planet (1.5 million registered posters) at soccer Reddit about some posts here demeaning the CL calling it a League Cup etc
It was pretty embarrassing reading, Steve0 still continuing in the same vein i see.
Who cares ?

This forum was being ridiculed and laughed at days ago on the biggest football forum on the planet (1.5 million registered posters) at soccer Reddit about some posts here demeaning the CL calling it a League Cup etc.

But it is a League Cup. A European League Cup. Both teams lost 4 games each on their way to the final out of 12.
Both of the teams involved have not been champions of their domestic league for a combined total of 88 years.

Pochettino must be wondering if he's blown his only crack at winning that trophy.

Starting Kane in that condition was unforgivable, especially when they were already carrying a half-fit Winks, and it's bizarre that he didn't pick someone on the left who could have had Alexander-Arnold going backwards.

It certainly didn't feel as though I was watching the two best teams in Europe. Danny Rose was the best player on the pitch.
I think this will set Spurs back a bit myself.

That performance will be hard to shake off.

They didn't bottle it, they were just nowhere near winning that final.

You are embarrassing yourself and our fan base how can it be 30 years when they won it in 1990 and it is now 2019. There is only one team in the City who haven't won it for 30 years or more and it is us. Then you keep on going on about us stopping them lot from winning the League. Something which is incredibly small time especially since March's draw meant we hadn't won a Derby for 19 games the worst run in our history.

Games without a winDates
19Oct 2010 to present
15Mar 1972 to Apr 1978
9Apr 2000 to Jan 2004
9Dec 1988 to Feb 1991
9Mar 1981 to Mar 1984
9Feb 1915 to Oct 1922

Win the champions league on Saturday
Pretending to be an Everton fan on Sunday

Being laughed at by a bunch of people who have never even been in the country of where the team they 'support' plays. How ever will we cope...

Who cares what people on /r/Soccer says? Half the subreddit seem to be Liverpool fans or Americans. Whats truly embarrassing is you pretending to be an Everton fan lol

Shut up you vile kopite and do one from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back