• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine having that handing you your dressing room speech for another final.......

21e605681aa085079c79ee6a7fc1be5c

...you're a loser Jurgen Klopp...your Daddy was before you, and you are too.

I can’t see them losing. Spurs have the backbone of a gnat, although have developed some spine in the CL this season. They will drop their spleens to them.

Don't like London clubs , Chelsea ok coz they play in blue , so Spurs I would not support but they are playing the other lot , to be honest it feels like the Community Shield the season is so long ago so NEA
:cafe:

Don't like London clubs , Chelsea ok coz they play in blue , so Spurs I would not support but they are playing the other lot , to be honest it feels like the Community Shield the season is so long ago so NEA
:cafe:
I'll be arsed if they win it, but nowhere near as arsed if they'd won the title.

That's the major one they bottled...again.

I think all these Euro tournaments have lost their allure and I wont be surprised if the CL is scrapped soon and some other form of league is introduced. It's all just dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back