Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some a*r*eh*le gave me a neg rep believing I thought Kenwright was better than Fernandes!! Another [Poor language removed] I never said anything like that if you read the bleeding post who ever you are.
It appears that GOT has a fair few morons who cannot read and understand.

Whoever it was why don't you post that Fernandes is better than Kenwright instead of sending me the comment with a pink blobby. Words fail me when we have dickheads like this.

Last edited:

While I understand that Kenwright isn't everyone's favourite chairman, and I agree that some things could be done (and could've been done) a lot better, I feel a lot of criticism is quite over the top.

It's a subject close to all of our hearts, and we all agree that we only want what's best for Everton, but some people go way overboard, and get malicious toward others if they don't agree.

I don't hate Bill, and contrary to what SOME others may think, I'm entitled to not hate him.

Last edited:

While I understand that Kenwright isn't everyone's favourite chairman, and I agree that some things could be done (and could've been done) a lot better, I feel a lot of criticism is quite over the top.

It's a subject close to all of our hearts, and we all agree that we only want what's best for Everton, but some people go way overboard, and get malicious toward others if they don't agree.

I don't hate Bill, and contrary to what SOME others may think, I'm entitled to not hate him.
A sensible and balance appraisal.
Cool post man !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back