Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I understand that Kenwright isn't everyone's favourite chairman, and I agree that some things could be done (and could've been done) a lot better, I feel a lot of criticism is quite over the top.

It's a subject close to all of our hearts, and we all agree that we only want what's best for Everton, but some people go way overboard, and get malicious toward others if they don't agree.

I don't hate Bill, and contrary to what SOME others may think, I'm entitled to not hate him.

Why dont you hate him tho?

Thats the bigger question.

Hah, calm down I am the innocent party in this, not my fault some jerk cannot read or understand posts or take too much to heart what some other postee put on which was complete rubbish.

Hah, calm down I am the innocent party in this, not my fault some jerk cannot read or understand posts or take too much to heart what some other postee put on which was complete rubbish.

I am not uncalm. Please don't tell me to calm down.

Again, this thread is not about you and your rep level. Can we discuss the Everton board please?

I am not uncalm. Please don't tell me to calm down.

Again, this thread is not about you and your rep level. Can we discuss the Everton board please?

In the note to the neg rep i was told to calm down so I think you may understand my post now. The post was for the benefit of the person who gave me the neg rep.

Another message for him, I am not a bozo and neither am I your property so swivel on it.

I've met Kenwright a couple of times and he's been as nice as pie.

Is he an Evertonian living the dream or some evil mastermind whistling whilst Rome burns?

If you were Kenwright what would you do differently?

The longer Kenwright's ownership continues the more it amazes me that no rival owner/bidder has broken ranks and launched a bid. With the significant minority of dissatisfied Blues and the obvious lack of cash coming from Kenwright and the board - you've just got to think it wouldn't be the most difficult bandwagon to get going. A public statement that a new owner would clear the debts and give the manager a clear £30m to £50m for new players would be very hard for Kenwright to knock back - given his constant statement of intent to sell on to someone with deeper pockets.

Why should I shut up. I am standing up for my right to comment and respond to posts. Am I not entitled to my opinion, not my fault there are people who cannot read and understand posts properly.

The board should be judged as much on the people they bring into the club as the money they give them.

I blame kenwright for the fact we're in the longest trophy drought of our history and if we win a trophy in the near future that will be kenwright's fault, too.

Why should I shut up. I am standing up for my right to comment and respond to posts. Am I not entitled to my opinion, not my fault there are people who cannot read and understand posts properly.

I have not told you to shut up. I've politely asked you to discuss the topic in hand, not your reputation level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back