Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The board should be judged as much on the people they bring into the club as the money they give them.

I blame kenwright for the fact we're in the longest trophy drought of our history and if we win a trophy in the near future that will be kenwright's fault, too.

agree with this imagine what we could have achieved with the cash- moutinho and negredo would have been playing in the royal blue right now

Note to above - am happy to admit I perhaps don't know all the ins and outs with the Kings Dock or even Kirkby projects.

If I seen proof of Kenwright's wrongdoings I'd be against him in a second

Last edited:

Fernandes, Lerner and the Glazers are all better owners than Kenwright has been, had moyes been manager for either QPR or Villa and did what he did with a limited budget with us but with £100 mil+ in transfers they would be a Top 4 team.

you cant differentiate between the work of an owner and manager, had O'Neil/Mccarthy/Bruce etc. managed us under kenwright we would be a mid table club at the very best were lucky moyes worked miracles on the budget he had.

The Glazers are good owners? Jesus Christ. Ask the overwhelming majority of true Man U fans and they'll set you straight on that one!

The Glazers are good owners? Jesus Christ. Ask the overwhelming majority of true Man U fans and they'll set you straight on that one!

looks like he's paying the same tune in different threads. I just responded to his championing of the Glazers in the Tan thread:

The Glazers? You know how much of the Ronaldo money Lord Ferg actually saw? Have you read up about the leech loans they're piling into the club?

No thanks.

The others are filthy rich chancers (never could understand those who call Kenwright a "chancer"...complete misunderstanding of the term).

They would be for us, you do realise to afford to buy Utd you would have to have had owners of the sort of wealth of City and PSG's oil men, they borrowed against the club effectively to buy them hence why their debt level is as high as it is.

Now in our case we wouldn't cost near £1 billion but more what £150 million? which is something they could of easily afforded. also Utd fans haven't moaned whilst they have been winning titles/spending £30/40 mil each season

They would be for us, you do realise to afford to buy Utd you would have to have had owners of the sort of wealth of City and PSG's oil men, they borrowed against the club effectively to buy them hence why their debt level is as high as it is.

Now in our case we wouldn't cost near £1 billion but more what £150 million? which is something they could of easily afforded. also Utd fans haven't moaned whilst they have been winning titles/spending £30/40 mil each season

green-and-gold-united-pro-001.jpg

The Glazer's are not good owners. Any owner which takes out £600m from a club is not good.

Last edited:

Whilst the vast majority of posters on this forum are willing even keen to debate all things Everton,there is a small minority who's agenda is to bash the club for whatever trivial reason they can conjure up.
Now I'am a member of a various other Everton forums. Yesterday a known bunion stalwart labeled Martinez as a "lovey dovey Kenwright yes man " When Roberto had the temerity to state he's very impressed with Bill Kenwright.
I know for certain the clown posts on here, Beyond belief,and coming form a self proclaimed Evertonian too !

green-and-gold-united-pro-001.jpg

The Glazer's are not good owners. Any owner which takes out £600m from a club is not good.

my point is Sheikh Mansour, Abramovich and the QIA (PSG's owners) aside, any other PL club owner would have had to have taken that sort of money out to have bought Utd as they simply cost/costed too much to buy them. Had they bought us/Newcastle/Villa etc. they most likely wouldn't have gone down that road so you cant really say if they would be good or bad owners for us simply as the finances are totally different.

my point is Sheikh Mansour. Abramovich and the QIA (PSG's owners) aside, any other PL club owner would have had to have taken that sort of money out to have bought Utd as they simply cost/costed too much to buy them. Had they bought us/Newcastle/Villa etc. they most likely wouldn't have gone down that road so you cant really say if they would be good or bad owners for us simply as the finances are totally different.

They 'bought' United to make money from them. They simply wouldn't have been interested in any other club except maybe Arsenal.

Overnight in May 2005, Man U went from the best well run and financially healthy side in world football to the most in debt. Having to pay £50m a year in interest payments on a garden gnomes debt. They haven't invested a dime.

Last edited:
agree with that its an investment but Chelsea aside every other club has been taken over for that purpose, you can argue City is used as a vehicle for sponsorship for Abu Dhabi. In Utds case its a win win as should the glazers sell up you will get a buyer simply for the brand that is Man Utd in which both win as Utd would end up with some Oil Tycoon/Saudi Playboy Prince and the Glazers would make a big return on their purchase.

Whilst the vast majority of posters on this forum are willing even keen to debate all things Everton,there is a small minority who's agenda is to bash the club for whatever trivial reason they can conjure up.
Now I'am a member of a various other Everton forums. Yesterday a known bunion stalwart labeled Martinez as a "lovey dovey Kenwright yes man " When Roberto had the temerity to state he's very impressed with Bill Kenwright.
I know for certain the clown posts on here, Beyond belief,and coming form a self proclaimed Evertonian too !

Kenwright isnt the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back