Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;qukb3xY7Feo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukb3xY7Feo[/video]

Cheers, was this after Colymores talk sport 120mil announced on Talksport? Only ask because he said in that vid 'your in the right area', whereas Colymore got a specific figure.. Just being pedantic I suppose, its still too high, but 30mil is still quite a lot of difference.

Cheers, was this after Colymores talk sport 120mil announced on Talksport? Only ask because he said in that vid 'your in the right area', whereas Colymore got a specific figure.. Just being pedantic I suppose, its still too high, but 30mil is still quite a lot of difference.

2 years before.

I dont actually trust Collymores info personally, he had an anonymous source and he works for a Radio Station that oftens talks utter bullcrap.

Lets do the guess work!

Moyes 70k
Neville 50k
Anichebe 40k
Mucha 20k
Fellaini 70k

Kone 40k
Robles 20k
Alcaraz 30k
McCarthy 40k
Barry 50k
Martinez 50k
Lukaku 40k
Defoulaoruruurou 10k

But you also cant say loan fee and then wages, its 1 or the other.

And we stopped paying Moyes and Neville their 125k per week a good 10 weeks before we started paying the wages of Barry/Lukaku.

To say that we shouldnt have money to spend in Jan is excuse making of the highest order. We've made massively substantial profit on player trading over the last few years and lets not deny it.

I disagree.

150m for a High end Premiership Club with a reasonable worldwide fanbase?

The Rs was sold for 300m, granted they have a much bigger fanbase, but they have the same sort of issues as regards debts and stadia issues. Chelsea was bought for 140m in 2003, with the debt and a rubbish stadia, 150m is a fair price IMO.

What we need to consider is that Bill owns a smallish percentage of shares, so whilst it would be lovely if he "gave" the Club away at a reduced rate, im pretty sure the vultures hes climbed into bed with want a massive return on their "investment".

You can disagree all you want but the proof is that we have not been bought after 14 years of trying because the price is too high.

Last edited:
You can disagree all you want but the proof is that we have not been bought after 14 years of trying because the price is too high.

So its nothing to do with finding the right owner, the investment that would be required on top of the buying price(probably at least equal to the quoted cost of purchase?). Inflation in the football economy over the last ten years compared with general inflation...check it out. Clubs of comparable size(arguably) have been bought. Show me more than one(or even one) that has been successful. Certainly not Villa, which Lerner would sell tomorrow if he could.
Off out now, been so busy Christmas is just beginning! About two weeks prep to do in about 6 hours!. Merry Christmas to Evertonians everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back