Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People aren't interested in if he's an Evertonian (see the poll we made about it a few days ago).

People don't want a random chicken-loving cigar-chomping Sheikh, either.

A Levy-figure was the most popular choice. i.e. a Brit who understands football and has more money than Bill.

Aren't Spurs bossed by the silent partner that is Joe Lewis.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lewis_(British_businessman)

Haven't fully read the article, so flip it on me if I'm wrong.

:)

Spurs is "mostly" owned by ENIC.

ENIC Group (formerly English National Investment Company) is a United Kingdom investment company, focused on the sports and media sectors. ENIC is owned by Joe Lewis (through Tavistock Group) and Daniel Levy. ENIC's Bahamas-registered subsidiary, ENIC International Limited, currently holds 85% of the share capital of English Premier League club, Tottenham Hotspur.

That Grantchester fella, or whatever his name is?

But I would prefer Amanda Holden.

Lord Grantchester...I don't trust those types. I wouldn't say no to Ms Holden, tho'.

a tri-pronged consortium of Tom O'Connor, Pancake and Atomic Kitten's Liz

/endthread.

Really bizarre that you will have no qualms 'laying into Kenwright' after the summer transfer window. Are you the sole arbirtar of the time and date as to when it becomes acceptable? As you seem to have a huge problem with people who perhaps got fed up of pennypinching transfer windows last year, or the year before, or 2 years before that, or whenever.

An extremely powerful point.

You are not having a good day again, you memory must have taken a battering from just a few hours ago.

Yous are not getting the difference a new management and coaching regime makes.

It makes enough of a difference to allow a short amnesty.

In my opinion.

I'm still waiting to hit a big one on the lottery so I can take over EFC. Watch this space.

10 of us would need to win a rollover each....

I also understand this, apart from the non-Evertoninan part. I would like a blue in control.

Paul McCartney? John Hurt? Ken Billwright?

I also would prefer an Evertonian.

Is Macca really an Evertonian? I never knew Hurt was...one of my favourite actors too. So perfect as Winston Smith in 1984.

Is Ken Billwright a duck?

although every Evertonian could afford to put the same money into the club as Bill - seeing as that is precisely nothing.

Beaker.jpg

given a choice between an Evertonian who hasn't got deep enough pockets and a rich fellow who loves footie but doesn't have a major allegiance I'd go for the latter.

The poll went for that too.

She looks like my sister btw, which has led to so some very guilty faps.

shockedface.jpg

We even have one of the richest people in the UK who wont get involved with Kenwright as he saw straight through the chancer years ago.

yaaaaaaaaawnst.

Kenwright's been with us for 14 years, or 20 years if you count general involvement. And he's a chancer? Do you even know what "chancer" means?

He's very much alive mate and, given his involvement with Dr Who, I'd guess he'll simply regenerate when he dies so he'd very much be a long term appointment.

Doctor Who's gone a bit rubbish, tho'...that Xmas special was ye-gods-awful.

Aren't Spurs bossed by the silent partner that is Joe Lewis.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lewis_(British_businessman)

Haven't fully read the article, so flip it on me if I'm wrong.

:)

I don't know much about all that. But either way Levy seems to be putting more money into Spurs than Kenwright is into Everton.

Lord Grantchester...I don't trust those types. I wouldn't say no to Ms Holden, tho'.

/endthread.

Yous are not getting the difference a new management and coaching regime makes.

It makes enough of a difference to allow a short amnesty.

In my opinion.

10 of us would need to win a rollover each....

I also would prefer an Evertonian.

Is Macca really an Evertonian? I never knew Hurt was...one of my favourite actors too. So perfect as Winston Smith in 1984.

Is Ken Billwright a duck?

Beaker.jpg

The poll went for that too.

shockedface.jpg

yaaaaaaaaawnst.

Kenwright's been with us for 14 years, or 20 years if you count general involvement. And he's a chancer? Do you even know what "chancer" means?

Doctor Who's gone a bit rubbish, tho'...that Xmas special was ye-gods-awful.

I don't know much about all that. But either way Levy seems to be putting more money into Spurs than Kenwright is into Everton.

You're spamming this board with absolute crap

It's more by association, his dad was born in Everton, family supported them...he couldn't give a toss about sport, though.

Ah well.

Personally, I'd like a fan-owned Everton...much like how Bayern or Barca do it. No idea if it's feasible or how it really works, but love the idea of it. And of having a president which we would vote in every 4 years or so.

Big Nev for President!

People aren't interested in if he's an Evertonian (see the poll we made about it a few days ago).

People don't want a random chicken-loving cigar-chomping Sheikh, either.

A Levy-figure was the most popular choice. i.e. a Brit who understands football and has more money than Bill.

speak for yourself son I would love nothing more than to see us win titles/spend on some of the worlds best players, imagine it Sky Sports News showing a big blue "welcome to Liverpool" billboard with Falcao on the front after signing for the mighty blues for a club record £40 mil. COYB!

Great post, some valid points, I'm an Evertonian and the mods are doing a great job.

Your words are hands-down the most useless contributions in this entire community.

And you're spamming this thread again with nonsense.

Waste of my time.

speak for yourself son I would love nothing more than to see us win titles/spend on some of the worlds best players, imagine it Sky Sports News showing a big blue "welcome to Liverpool" billboard with Falcao on the front after signing for the mighty blues for a club record £40 mil. COYB!

I mentioned it twice that this was based on a poll result where less than a quarter of voters wanted such an owner.

I'll mention it a third time just so you might understand I'm not (just) speaking for myself.

Your words are hands-down the most useless contributions in this entire community.

And you're spamming this thread again with nonsense.

Waste of my time.

I mentioned it twice that this was based on a poll result where less than a quarter of voters wanted such an owner.

I'll mention it a third time just so you might understand I'm not (just) speaking for myself.

Some good valid points there, but please don't abuse fellow Evertonians in threads or accuse them of being bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back