Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenwright's been with us for 14 years, or 20 years if you count general involvement. And he's a chancer? Do you even know what "chancer" means?

Kenwright in this context is a chancer because - he ballsd up a stadium move to what would have probably be the UKs best location for stadium on the Liverpool waterfront, he wanted to take the club out of its home city to a town of 35000, he wanted the club to be tenants in a supermarket car park, he wanted to change the clubs badge and is still using different shades of blue that are so out of sync with the rest of the shirt it makes your eyes bleed, he wants 4 times the current share value for his shares et al.

Like I said your lack of club knowledge is disturbing.

What on earth are you on about?

Go on, lad. You tell everyone here why your knowledge of Lord Grantchester is so great that it makes my lack of knowledge "disturbing" and a "major let down".

Evidence points to Kenwright doing exactly that, whoever pays Kenwright 4 times the market value of his shares wins the day.

4 times the market value? You have no idea how to value a football club.

Don't take it from me. Read another Evertonian's explanation of it:

Trying to debate with the likes of you and Chang Elephant is soul-destroyingly boring. Just gonna ignore both of you from now on. At least davek offers some intelligence in his arguments, even if we're rarely the same opinion.

Good luck in trying to get other blues engaged in your utter waffle.

This is such a meaningless retort.

What do you actually want to say? That a lordy-titled billionaire with a supposed support of Everton is not someone I particularly trust seen as he's hardly invested in the club?

You do realise he is the grandson of John Moore's, and was a board member till Kenwright took control of the club.

On the basis of what you have said " He's hardly invested in the club " does this extend to all our board members as well??

You do realise he is the grandson of John Moore's, and was a board member till Kenwright took control of the club.

On the basis of what you have said " He's hardly invested in the club " does this extend to all our board members as well??

Yeah, I'm aware of that.

So what has he invested? And yes, it extends to all major shareholders. We've never been in the race for the big money signings and are seen as a selling club ever since the Premiership era.

Grantchester is partly accountable. And he's far richer than Kenwright.

Do you disagree?

I dimly remember an open letter to Grantchester from i think the Blue Union asking him to either invest or buy out Bill's share (and then invest). Nothing much came of that.

Yeah, I'm aware of that.

So what has he invested? And yes, it extends to all major shareholders. We've never been in the race for the big money signings and are seen as a selling club ever since the Premiership era.

Grantchester is partly accountable. And he's far richer than Kenwright.

Do you disagree?

I dimly remember an open letter to Grantchester from i think the Blue Union asking him to either invest or buy out Bill's share (and then invest). Nothing much came of that.

Grantchester hates Bill and his cronies as much as the next man and and as such stated he will do nothing to assist them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back