Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grantchester hates Bill and his cronies as much as the next man and and as such stated he will do nothing to assist them.

By doing nothing to assist him, he is doing nothing to assist Everton.

He could buy out his shares, couldnt he? That would kill two birds: get rid of Bill and give the Lord control. Why hasn't this happened?

Like I said, don't trust the man. He's a Lord ffs.

He could buy out his shares, couldnt he? That would kill two birds: get rid of Bill and give the Lord control. Why hasn't this happened?

Thats a few times now that you have said that now.

You dont like him because he is a Lord, got nothing to do with his family background as an Evertonian.

As has been pointed out, he hates Kenwright with a passion and wont help him out and I dont blame him either.

Thats a few times now that you have said that now.

You dont like him because he is a Lord, got nothing to do with his family background as an Evertonian.

As has been pointed out, he hates Kenwright with a passion and wont help him out and I dont blame him either.
Have you any proof of lord granchesters hatred of Bill Kenwright quotes etc ?
On the topic of valuation haven't Leicester City just been bought for the sum of £105 million,yet you and your like minded cronies value Everton at a far lower figure.
Granchester has no interest in football,if he did he would have stepped in and bought the club before Bill.

well he doesnt want to give him his money as that would assist him.

Have you any proof of lord granchesters hatred of Bill Kenwright quotes etc ?
On the topic of valuation haven't Leicester City just been bought for the sum of £105 million,yet you and your like minded cronies value Everton at a far lower figure.
Granchester has no interest in football,if he did he would have stepped in and bought the club before Bill.

New stadium in place??

It sounds like you just want Kenwright gone for the sake of it, which is daft. What makes you think Grantchester can run the club better than Kenwright? because he has more money to throw at it ? it isnt that simple

Kenwright going isnt what we want unless it is for someone who can for certain do a better job of running the club, and that person might not be Grantchester, besides i always thought his wealth was land based and not coin in the bank?

The Grantchester / Kenwright fall out goes back to when Johnson took over the club when Granty was backing PJ

What could Grantchester really offer Everton?

Can he cry on command? Is he savvy enough to broker a deal for an effectively free, world-class stadium?

He probably couldn't even sort us out with a new cartoon badge.

It sounds like you just want Kenwright gone for the sake of it, which is daft. What makes you think Grantchester can run the club better than Kenwright? because he has more money to throw at it ? it isnt that simple

Kenwright going isnt what we want unless it is for someone who can for certain do a better job of running the club, and that person might not be Grantchester, besides i always thought his wealth was land based and not coin in the bank?

The Grantchester / Kenwright fall out goes back to when Johnson took over the club when Granty was backing PJ

Sorry carlin, but I was hypothetically typing out loud there, in response to some blues asking what might happen if etc. My actual views are the following:

1) swerve the personal abuse of our Chairman. Educate thyself what terms like "chancer" mean.
2) give Kenwright until after the summer window to prove he will back his new manager with an improved squad, thus forcing a ceasefire in the Kenwrong Wars.
3) Swerve calling out blues "kopites!" just for defending Kenwright.
4) Grantchester is a lord, ffs

*meaning no guarantee he'll run the club better than Kenwright, even if more money was available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back