Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cnut has laid down fcuk all - any serious punter knows that the worst thing they can be accused of is after timing. By checking the time of my original post regarding the bet I have already silenced any questions that may or may not arise.

You could have just kept and eye on the live betting mate so NHD could claim that and you'd find it hard to argue against.

If you could simply link a screenshot or photo of the winning bet slip then its all over and your pride is in tact.

Language lad.

Anyway, if you take a screenie of your £100 bet and show it on here he'll donate a tenner to Alder Hey. Surely you'll go the extra mile for a deserving charity ?

he should be donating it anyway, as its already been proved

to force me to go 'the extra mile' is insulting my professional integrity

Like the other poster from earlier, you're forgetting the Robles, Martinez and loan fees.

You're also forgetting our 40m debt, and interest payments. And any leftover money Martinez is saving for the January window.
The 40m debt and loan interest payments were racked up under this custodian so that has blown a big hole in your love in fest of Bill.

Bill lives of a few journo and mates in the media industry to try to sell his PR when he sees his chance and that is all he has got in his locker.

You could have just kept and eye on the live betting mate so NHD could claim that and you'd find it hard to argue against.

If you could simply link a screenshot or photo of the winning bet slip then its all over and your pride is in tact.

yes, and i could easily doctor a betting slip to make it appear as though I had placed a bet.

id have more respect for someone who made the call within 5 minutes of Sunderland gong one up, which is what I did. At least it cant be falsified.

the point was whether bill backed martinez or not and he didn't. Martinez made up the money he used by selling players, end of story.

*cringe*

Anyone using "end-of" has lost the argument by default. It's like a Godwin's Law.

As Roydo pointed out, Fellaini was sold in the last minute...what's Martinez supposed to do with the window shut?

And I see no counter-argument that we're in a better position now than before squad-wise. Do you deny this?

yes, and i could easily doctor a betting slip to make it appear as though I had placed a bet.

id have more respect for someone who made the call within 5 minutes of Sunderland gong one up, which is what I did. At least it cant be falsified.

You obviously done the bet online as it was live in play betting. So take a screen shot and post it up mate. Its for a good cause, it will make a doubter donate ten pounds to a children's hospital and protect your integrity.

Oh sure, bill might well back the manager in the next 8 windows as far as we know.

But he didn't in the last one and I disagree with claims that he did, that's all.

Well there was certainly no new money was there? We know the Fellaini cash funded Mcarthy. Vic was effectively a swap for Kone. The loan fees were really loose change in footie these days. I dont have a hard and fast view on Bk and all that really, but will be interesting what happens in the next few weeks.

I suppose the real question to ask is; would Mcarthy be here if we didnt sell Fellaini? Not sure imo.

*cringe*

Anyone using "end-of" has lost the argument by default. It's like a Godwin's Law.

As Roydo pointed out, Fellaini was sold in the last minute...what's Martinez supposed to do with the window shut?

And I see no counter-argument that we're in a better position now than before squad-wise. Do you deny this?

You said that Bill had backed Martinez in the last window, he hadn't.

If he spends the fellaini money and extra this window then he'll have backed him in this one but not in the last window because he didn't spend the money then.

This is a pretty simple point isn't it?

You obviously done the bet online as it was live in play betting. So take a screen shot and post it up mate. Its for a good cause, it will make a doubter donate ten pounds to a children's hospital and protect your integrity.

I absolutely will not, and in fact I shall post tomorrow with other inplay bets, prior to and during the match.

I need do no more than that to prove that I'm on the level.

As a initial bet I am backing us for a clean sheet tomorrow at 2.75

I absolutely will not, and in fact I shall post tomorrow with other inplay bets, prior to and during the match.

So you won't post a simple screen shot of the bet?

I suppose the real question to ask is; would Mcarthy be here if we didnt sell Fellaini? Not sure imo.

I think he was identified as a target at the beginning of the summer, without a player sale required.

You said that Bill had backed Martinez in the last window, he hadn't.

Did I say that? Where?

If he spends the fellaini money and extra this window then he'll have backed him in this one but not in the last window because he didn't spend the money then.

This is a pretty simple point isn't it?

You're avoiding the real, far more simpler, question.

Is our squad stronger now than it was when Moyes left or not?

*cringe*

Oh I am certain our squad was improved. But that was down to Martinez, his contacts, reputation. Not being "backed" in the way some claim.

So by refusing to do so it gives the impression that you lied to other blues about making money off us getting beat as a perverted sense of oneupmanship during a bout of extreme fume.

I don't believe that mate but you can see how it looks to others? All you need to do is to pipe half the forum down by posting a screen shot of the win, you can obviously hide personal details on it but it would validate your claims.

NHD holds all the cards as it stands here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back