Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My answer to that was if he would still be here then it's a hell of a coincidence the way we wanted him all summer but didn't get him until the felli deal went through.

Agree mate. And he was desperate to come as well so it wasnt like we were in some stupid bidding war or anything. Says a lot doesnt it?

he should be donating it anyway, as its already been proved

to force me to go 'the extra mile' is insulting my professional integrity

I'm sure no-one doubts you made the bet.

Personally, I only doubt that you put a hundred notes on it. After all, this is the Internet and a little exegaration is par for the course, so I wouldn't hold it against you if you were to come clean and tell us you only put a fiver on it, or .... you could just screenie the bet. A small act which will take a few seconds of your life but allow you to leave the subject with your heads held high.

Three hours ago, ffs.

haha!

Well, I stand by what I said:

- by improving our squad over the summer the Chairman effectively 'backed' us. He has to sign everything after all.
- we're all dying to know if we've got some spend in January, and after the summer window, to get a more definitive answer as to whether Kenwright is backing Martinez.

Really, all else is just hot air to fill these pages with extra fluff.

OUT

Jake Bidwell - Said to be the next Roberto Carlos
Jan Mucha - Number 1 GK
Johan Hammer - Said to be the next Franco Baresi
Sam Kelly - Erm
Thomas Hitzlsperger - Outstanding back up CM
Phil Neville - Club Captain, fearless leader of men
Marouane Fellaini - Best AMC in world football
Victor Anichebe - Pony

8 players out, £33,500,000

IN

Arouna Koné - Injury ravaged Pony
Joel Robles - Looks alright like
Antolín Alcaraz - Ive played more times for Everton
James Mc Carthy - BEAST
Romelu Lukaku - A bit meh
Gareth Barry - BEAST
Gerard Deulofeu - Injured Messi

7 Players, £21,000,000 + Loan fees.

So im sorry I dont consider that backing the Manager, as I said Vinny Tan backed his Manager to the tune of 50m, but cos hes a little bit asian racist people see him as evil.

haha!

Well, I stand by what I said:

- by improving our squad over the summer the Chairman effectively 'backed' us. He has to sign everything after all.
- we're all dying to know if we've got some spend in January, and after the summer window, to get a more definitive answer as to whether Kenwright is backing Martinez.

Really, all else is just hot air to fill these pages with extra fluff.

So we all agree? Good.

Can we get back to Amanda Holden now please?

OUT

Jake Bidwell - Said to be the next Roberto Carlos
Jan Mucha - Number 1 GK
Johan Hammer - Said to be the next Franco Baresi
Sam Kelly - Erm
Thomas Hitzlsperger - Outstanding back up CM
Phil Neville - Club Captain, fearless leader of men
Marouane Fellaini - Best AMC in world football
Victor Anichebe - Pony

8 players out, £33,500,000

IN

Arouna Koné - Injury ravaged Pony
Joel Robles - Looks alright like
Antolín Alcaraz - Ive played more times for Everton
James Mc Carthy - BEAST
Romelu Lukaku - A bit meh
Gareth Barry - BEAST
Gerard Deulofeu - Injured Messi

7 Players, £21,000,000 + Loan fees.

So im sorry I dont consider that backing the Manager, as I said Vinny Tan backed his Manager to the tune of 50m, but cos hes a little bit asian racist people see him as evil.

I think we lost about 8 million quid last year. Chances are some of the difference has gone to fill that hole.
I'd guess there's about 5 million in the pot plus whatever cash we can free up by moving on our Dutch and Croatian friends.

When the sums are done on incomings, turnover, whatever, the pattern hasn't changed.

No investment has been made, player trading is just that, trim a bit each time as a financial sacrifice, which, given the influx of new TV money shows how poorly the financial management of the club has, and still is, been handled, the responsibility for that lies with the greatest Evertonian ever.

There is a very big difference in investing/backing the manager and balancing the books. 24/7....... ad infinitum

I think we lost about 8 million quid last year. Chances are some of the difference has gone to fill that hole.
I'd guess there's about 5 million in the pot plus whatever cash we can free up by moving on our Dutch and Croatian friends.

Oh I totally agree.

Its quite laughable to suggest that the "Chairman would back the Manager", with what? Not a single penny has been spent by anybody on the Board of Everton.

Hope not.

baby-laughing-to-shock.gif

Oh I totally agree.

Its quite laughable to suggest that the "Chairman would back the Manager", with what? Not a single penny has been spent by anybody on the Board of Everton.

There has literally been no money spent on the first team that hasn't been raised by either money earned by tickets sold, tv money etc or by selling players. During the whole 14 years of the current board.

Like juan said, backing is money put into the club, not just balancing the books.

Give Kenwright his due, he's not taking money out of the club, everything earned by the team is put into the team but that's not his money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back