Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve, I'm waiting in anticipation of this story. I'm sure writing it will help take your mind off the Derby game tomorrow evening.

Not a story, just an opinion. Far too busy today, and out all day tomorrow. Might get round to it later in the week. Think we'll get a draw in the derby, the RS are reliant on Suarez and their defence is unsettled and poor, so expect us to score one or two.

Still if selling two first team players for 33 million and bringing in a free, three loans, and three players for less than 20 million between them is backing the manager when we've just had a new massive tv deal that has left even the likes of norwich and cardiff spending 50 million net is backing the new manager than god help us.

But the real deals were done like at midnight on the last day AF. Not disagreeing, but January will be the acid test.

Indeed it will be. And honestly at this point I think we can resign ourselves to never seeing that Fellaini money again.

I still feel like sh*te after that embarrassment last night. No ambition this club. Imagine how kids feel goin in school today to get ripped by kopite mates.

Disgusting.

Koff Kenwright or spend loads.

I still feel like sh*te after that embarrassment last night. No ambition this club. Imagine how kids feel goin in school today to get ripped by kopite mates.

Disgusting.

Koff Kenwright or spend loads.

Yep watched that lot last night with my two sons one was crying the other went to bed at half time had me in bits that last night I no its only a game but when have to go into school and face the kopites really feel sorry for him I will never watch a derby on tv again I will Be there on sat against Vila with my two boys but this his hard to take at the minute.

Yep watched that lot last night with my two sons one was crying the other went to bed at half time had me in bits that last night I no its only a game but when have to go into school and face the kopites really feel sorry for him I will never watch a derby on tv again I will Be there on sat against Vila with my two boys but this his hard to take at the minute.

Gutted for you and your boys. Been their mate. My lads left school now thank god.

Kenwright are you reading this. FFS!

The countless pages of this thread aside, I think it is now time for these phoneys to put up, or get out of our club.

If they do not see this window as the opportunity to push into the top 4 in a very open season and give the manager funds to strengthen NOW, we are all basically just wasting our time and they are wasting everybody's.

3 days left, the clock is ticking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back