Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 5 mins he will head back to TEF to collect the rest of his IQ that he left behind.
Listen to Bamber here. LOL !!
When Everton win you're nowhere to be seen, should we lose you're in here laying the boot in to everything and anyone connected to the club, be it the players, manager, fans, and of course Bill and the board.
Something that has been noticed by, and commented on by many a poster.
Intransigence !

I don't think it's a fair price. Earl only paid £7.2m for 23% of the club.

Liverpool was "sold" for 300m.
Roman paid 140m for Chelsea 11 years ago.

Look dont get me wrong, the vultures should be selling for the price they paid, which was around 20m.

But the for sale price of circa 150m is a fair price.

The difference is about 50notes, for mine alone, then another 20 or so for the boys, theres no way im gonna give them 70 notes extra.

Fair enough, for me it's not a massive difference as I'm spending my student loan money and that 10 month scheme helps. Still might not renew. Depends what Kenwright's next move is.

Fair enough, for me it's not a massive difference as I'm spending my student loan money and that 10 month scheme helps. Still might not renew. Depends what Kenwright's next move is.

I hope Kenwrights next move is to the moon, he can take the rest of his non investing boardroom buddies with him too.

Liverpool was "sold" for 300m.
Roman paid 140m for Chelsea 11 years ago.

Look dont get me wrong, the vultures should be selling for the price they paid, which was around 20m.

But the for sale price of circa 150m is a fair price.
I don't blame them for wanting to make as much profit as possible, but surely there has to come a point where they accept that no one is interested at the price they're quoting and do something about it.

My fear is that they're waiting for another super market to come along and offer to build a cheap and nasty stadium.

I love my seat tho, I have some cracking people who sit near me and ive had that seat for the last 16? years now, ITS MY SEAT and it will break my heart giving it up.

Bill kills us with our love.

Last edited:
Since existing in the Prem become a prize in itself Kenwright and co are untouchable.

The Blue Union was formed on the basis this wasn't right and reported the most extraordinary meeting with Kenwright. In years past people would have been on Goodison Rd protesting but present day Evertonians will stick their head in the sand at the drop of a "hidden tape recorder" (as if it mattered).

A relegation fight might possibly raise awareness but I doubt it the apathy of this last decade would just lead to fans jacking it rather than protest en masse.

Thatcher did to Union power what the Premiership has done to fan power and Bill & co know it.

Often it has been asked where has the transfer money gone from our sales. It has been mooted that perhaps a kitty is being built up to fund a new stadium at the expense of the team.

Of late it has been leaked that there is a shortlist of 2/3 sites, does anyone have any idea where?

I would ideally like the club to stay in L4 and it occurred to me but I may be wrong what about Walton Hospital on Rice Lane, would this be big enough? or is it all earmarked for housing?

If we are to move then we should build a stadium that straddles the railway near to Sandhills.

This will provide excellent rail links to the city centre, south Liverpool, Kirkby, Ormskirk, Southport and all points in between.

MoutsGoat said:
Davek said it best a long time ago, things need to get a lot worse before they can get better.

Its time some of us started talking with our wallets.
Is there anything else In the world where we invest so much hard earned money, time and most importantly, emotion for such miniscule return of satisfaction. I find Everton or more apropriatey football, more often than not ruins my weekend, yet we still return with optimism that things will change. It has hurt more this season as pre christmas we where superb. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back