Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know of any would be buyers who have been turned down by the board, and have the proof to back it up with ?
If you have, then get in touch with them and suggest that they go public with a hostile bid.
This would heap far more Pressure on Bill and the board, than a clown marching round Goodison cake in hand.

Everything has price, if you dont get a sale then the price is too high.

Either that or EFC is a badly run business.

I'm not aware of any, neither is anyone else. Neither is anyone aware of would-be buyers complaining the price is too high, or complaining that the problem is Goodison. Basically, there are no would-be buyers (exceptions being shady organisations that we can barely google).

The mystery of why no one even halfway credible is interested in buying Everton FC continues.

Kenwright often talks about talking to buyers.

Last edited:
What is happening on the stadium front, is there anything happening at all?

I agree with a poster earlier on this thread, 20-30m will make us a CL team, which funny enough is about what you would get from competing in the competition....

Catch 22, Board need to invest and show some faith in this manager....

I agree with a poster earlier on this thread, 20-30m will make us a CL team, which funny enough is about what you would get from competing in the competition....

Fourteen years of evidence suggests they are not going to any time soon mate. And its one thing getting in the Champions League and another sustaining it year after year, were not equipped for that at present.

Anyway I'm out to leave this thread for a wee while and get back on the fence.

Get the feck out, Bill. I'm sorry but supporters

Who would you spend this money on, realistically?

Evertonians are a tough sort...admitting you're effed is rough. We are, though.
We have been since the moment someone thought ' I know, lets ask Terry Leahey if he can help...'

At that point Evertonian's opinions literally counted for nothing and the campaign to risk the history of the club for the benefit of a few started, and anyone thinking about chipping in with the whole 'ballot' bollox, don't bother, was a nonsense propaganda machine that still lost to some drunken kno*head Evertonians

Our kid used to work for a developer who had a box at Goodison he was designated to find sites in the area for a new ground, which he did (10 of them), that was over a decade ago.

We talked about it yesterday and he just laughs saying it'll be the same 10yrs from now unless someone "gifts" them a ground.

Our kid used to work for a developer who had a box at Goodison he was designated to find sites in the area for a new ground, which he did (10 of them), that was over a decade ago.

We talked about it yesterday and he just laughs saying it'll be the same 10yrs from now unless someone "gifts" them a ground.

We didnt even take the ground we were gifted mate. That should have been enough for this board to leave

We didnt even take the ground we were gifted mate. That should have been enough for this board to leave
You talking Kings Dock? Our Pete says that was never the goer it was made out to be.

He was in the initial meetings with Peel Holdings and he knew from minute one it was pie in the sky and more to the point the representatives from Peel Holdings knew how it become such a cause celeb mystifies him.

Kirkby on the other hand had the 2 things the club want - costs shared and bang next to motorways.

He still says the best site is the old English Electric Site on the East Lancs rd but who's going to go in with them?

You talking Kings Dock? Our Pete says that was never the goer it was made out to be.

He was in the initial meetings with Peel Holdings and he knew from minute one it was pie in the sky and more to the point the representatives from Peel Holdings knew how it become such a cause celeb mystifies him.

Kirkby on the other hand had the 2 things the club want - costs shared and bang next to motorways.

He still says the best site is the old English Electric Site on the East Lancs rd but who's going to go in with them?

Kings Dock had absolutely nothing to do with Peel.

As for that site on the East Lancs that was to be a tram terminus/sheds donkeys years ago (2001). The buildings that are there now have been there years too.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back