The problem is mate you dont have a crystal ball - you dont have the luxury of waiting to see what the new owners do or dont do before giving support as quite frankly if it goes wrong its too late!
We have to make a judgement off the information we have and so far it is as follows:
1. Links to US Neo Nazis and Nigel Farage.
2. No proof of funds.
3. No particular large wealth in the names of those in the consortium.
4. The money man behind the deal nearly went bankrupt years ago.
5. Initially only interested in the real estate / BMD itself and not the club.
6. Looking to appoint their inexperienced kids to the board in good old Kenwright style nepotism.
So what is it about this group that sounds like they can push us forward?
Im not arguing you shouldn't want new ownership - but why are the fans not making their feelings known on these vampires and demanding the club only be sold to someone with the credentials to take it forward and safeguard its future which is what Chelsea fans did when that other US group were initially interested?
More of our fans seem arsed about what clothes DCL is wearing on the catwalk and who our sponser is than of the changing of the guard at the very top!
….fortunately, our terrific fanbase never stood by when they got rid of Benitez. There was a few who were willing to do nothing and see him rip our club apart and take us down.
Those are the small section of our supporters you should criticise for their misguided apathy.