The Everton Board Thread

One possible answer to this problem is for Dave Kelly - Chair of the EFCSA - to petition Farhad Moshiri to join the Shareholders Association.

It absolutely beggars belief that neither Kenwright and now Moshiri have ever been members, or even invited to become members of the SA.

Furthermore and to my mind, buying/owning a share in Everton should entail automatic membership of the SA - in that way there could be no removal of AGM/EGMs
This is actually a really good idea.

Does anyone on GoT know or have contact with Dave Kelly or the SA in order to suggest it?

Yup, they've built a whole narrative and the only public evidence is some kids shouting at the closed window of a player they've since sold for an enormous profit.
Each game that passes, the decision to return gets harder for them and the unreasonable absence will convince fewer and fewer journalists.
Spot on
Return, and they'll create an unwanted distraction.
Stay away and they'll be seen as a board that deserted its club.
This is the narrative all the fan groups need to push

Hahaha that's that takeover dead. Took one look at the club and bailed. Happy Wednesday all.
If that is the case and the 25% investment is actually dead, it does make you wonder what the blockers were. I wouldnt Have imagined the threat of relegations being any worse than it was when they attended GP, would be a factor. More likely vision / board representation etc would be a factor. Could just be lazy made up journalism - we will have to wait and see

If that is the case and the 25% investment is actually dead, it does make you wonder what the blockers were. I wouldnt Have imagined the threat of relegations being any worse than it was when they attended GP, would be a factor. More likely vision / board representation etc would be a factor. Could just be lazy made up journalism - we will have to wait and see
A certain board member remaining in their specific position would spring to mind.

Think its just more likely they saw how much of a circus we are and a better opportunity has now presented itself. Do you buy: 25% of a club about to be relegated with a half built unfunded stadium in the North of England with the board literally in hiding or 65% of the London based Champions league club with entry into the super league with a brand new state of the art stadium with access to the NFL and boxing.

Maybe its playing hard ball with Moshiri but I just don't see it

I hope it's nothing to do with this, this guy is one of the MSP guys

According to the Financial Times:

"The bid is set to be factored so that Najafi and MSP would put forward 70 per cent of the capital, while others would contribute the remaining 30 per cent - with these backers likely to come from the Gulf, and particularly Abu Dhabi."

Would not shock me if these were used to try hurry up another party.

Has dragged on too long to suggest genuine interest imo.

It's all fine everyone stop panicking.

These Yank shysters obviously trying to make Moshers blink first.

Supposedly throwing near $4 billions at Spurs yet not got a £105m deal over the line for a stake in Everton...

Steer clear of this lot although I fear a deal with be done.

This is a concern in the FT article:

"The Najafi and MSP-led offer would value the club’s equity at approximately $3bn before adding about $750mn of debt on the club’s books."

One possible answer to this problem is for Dave Kelly - Chair of the EFCSA - to petition Farhad Moshiri to join the Shareholders Association.

It absolutely beggars belief that neither Kenwright and now Moshiri have ever been members, or even invited to become members of the SA.

Furthermore and to my mind, buying/owning a share in Everton should entail automatic membership of the SA - in that way there could be no removal of AGM/EGMs

EFCSA are an external stakeholder organisation to EFC. They group together to maintain their member's interests

Bill Kenwright has a history of treating other shareholders with complete contempt at EFC AGM and elsewhere

What EFCSA and other independent shareholders need is direct communication with Farhad Moshiri without Bill Kenwright being present in the meetings or bilateral communications. His presence on the Moshiri/EFCSA zoom meeting was a red flag

Bill Kenwright's interests are not aligned with any other shareholder's interests. Just his own

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back