The Everton Board Thread

You are hinting at, for me, some sort of mental impairment, I said I would not press and rightly so, but I am guessing at some of "degenerative disease" has him and that is tragic if so, if that has impaired any decisions etc relating to the business then that needs to be disclosed in relation to Everton Football Club and its operations but perhaps from a personal note then understandable.

Certainly the absence of the EFC Annual General Meeting (AGM) is not helping at the moment scrutiny where it is needed to be had

The people in charge have zero clue how to run a football club and that shows. Let alone how to go through with people interested in investing in the club. Can you imagine what the conversations looked like when they came to visit? Bill in one of the executive suites dipping his fingers into the chip dip, licking them, and going back for more. No wonder they ran!

You are hinting at, for me, some sort of mental impairment, I said I would not press and rightly so, but I am guessing at some of "degenerative disease" has him and that is tragic if so, if that has impaired any decisions etc relating to the business then that needs to be disclosed in relation to Everton Football Club and its operations but perhaps from a personal note then understandable.

Certainly the absence of the EFC Annual General Meeting (AGM) is not helping at the moment scrutiny where it is needed to be had

People should ask. Why was he not at the Everton v Wolves game on 26 December 2022 ?

Where was he ?

Should not the fans and club shareholders know where he was?

People should ask. Why was he not at the Everton v Wolves game on 26 December 2022 ?

Where was he ?

Should not the fans know where he was

I don't think so, personally.

There is no requirement for them to attend.

It was one of the (many) reasons why their statement annoyed me - even if they deny any obvious motive behind that statement, it was totally unnecessary.

If this is the case then he should be declared unfit to work immediately. It’s a very serious and potentially criminal offence for his doctor to refuse to sign him off in that state.

I don't think so, personally.

There is no requirement for them to attend.

It was one of the (many) reasons why their statement annoyed me - even if they deny any obvious motive behind that statement, it was totally unnecessary.
You've missed what I was saying

That was pre "Headlock Gate" on 14 January 2023. Baxendale was in attendance.

Where was Bill Kenwright?

People should be asking themselves

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back