The Everton Board Thread

Spurs not for sale

'Spurs not for sale | Only 'sky-high' offer would tempt owners'

Like with Everton.

A club "isn't for sale"... until it is.

Appreciate I'm like a stuck record but please let's not be speculating on someones health.

I don't think so personally.

Do I care if Grant Ingles goes to watch Everton vs Leeds on Saturday?

Not one jot.

Would it improve his ability to do his job?

I don't think so.

Of course a board member should be familiar with match days, but being physically at every single game doesn't give them any extra value.

12th Jan. Moshiri: "Look, they’ve been there for a long time. Some are new appointments but their longstanding, dedicated, they’re local and it’s so important to keep the club in Liverpool, the roots in Liverpool. Those are the rules of the club, they love the club, you know they’ve been attending games under every condition"

^ Absolutely insane.
MY bad, apologies, was just trying to see broader picture of a clearly ageing man who appears to in failing health.

Take a breath mate. Next shareholders will be demanding why DBB showed up in her office 12 minutes after 900, or why Thelwell was seen buying 2 pies at Greggs when 1 was clearly enough, and he probably needs to exercise more anyway...
The inference I am taking from @Damo_1878 post is that (allegedly) a certain member of the Hirearchy at the club was not able to attend the match due to being incapacitated. Those alleged same reasons are possibly restricting said individual from competently and rationally carrying out the duties of his office

Also incapacitated in my interpretation above would have a wide meaning e.g. physically or mentally unwell, attending medical appointments, outside impact from other areas in their lives effecting their ability to look after the best interests of the club

I still cant see the need for these protests on game days. That war is over. There's no chance we retain this board now in any form and they'll never return to Goodison.

The back the team and protest the board slogan seems empty to me. And if it offers our opponents in the fight to avoid relegation it needs dropping.

Kenwright is every bit as bad for Everton as Hicks and Gillet were over at Mordor.

Their fans did something about it to get them removed.

Sadly we are so irrelevant these days that nobody even cares what the lying scumbag is doing to the club.
It wasn’t just the fans it was the media that got them out, even one of our own, good old Prenno was writing stories at the echo to get them removed.

The 2 big problems at Everton, is 1 we ain’t as bigger story as Liverpool, so not many people care and 2, everyone in the media loves Bill, because he’s blue, he’s trying his best, he only wants what’s best for the club, this is what we get fed on a daily basis. Bill has mates in high places. Simon Jordon will constantly Slag moshiri on talkSPORT, but never says a bad word about Bill and he’s not the only one.

Thats why it will be down to the fans to get him and his cronies removed. Sadly it’s more likely going to be a relegation or his death that finally ends his time at Everton.

I still cant see the need for these protests on game days. That war is over. There's no chance we retain this board now in any form and they'll never return to Goodison.

The back the team and protest the board slogan seems empty to me. And if it offers our opponents in the fight to avoid relegation it needs dropping.

That really is a silly post

You'll see on Saturday pre kick off that the slogan isn't "empty" to a huge amount of supporters.

Back the team
Sack the board

Very simple.

That really is a silly post

You'll see on Saturday pre kick off that the slogan isn't "empty" to a huge amount of supporters.

Back the team
Sack the board

Very simple.
We have a board in exile.

Sacking the board formally wont happen until there's a takeover.

At best those protests are wasted energy, at worst it's destabilising. You know the manager believes it to be a distraction and has requested it be "parked".

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back