• 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
You can't wait to be right.

I hope I'm not wrong.

We don't want the same thing.

I want it to succeed, you want it to fail for internet points.
No. It's that I KNOW it'll fail. Unfortunately this is one of the worst bids we had.

I'd even have gone with Bell and Downing to avoid this Friedkin deal.

That;s because to me identity is number one priority in supporting Everton. If we become a multi-club owned entity we lose our particularity to a great degree.

I wont stand for that - AT ALL.

I was reading yesterday that the change in location was due to arachnological concerns with the site. Is that right @AS Roma_fan?

With financing proposed through Bank of America and another party. I would say 2028 is not going to be achievable. It took EFC 5 years and that was with a 1 year delay due to COVID (causing supply chain issues etc). Plus almost a year of site preparation work filling in the dock. Also the EFC cost ballooned from £505m to > £760m
Actually, the project was spoiled by the city council. It was conceived under Marino's mayorship. Unfortunately Marino was replaced by Virginia Raggi. Raggi didn't like the project and revoked the city's assent. Pallotta worked with her to find a solution, but the proceedings had to start from scratch. The project was changed, obtained the council's assent again just to be blocked by the arecheological authority on absurd grounds. The proceedings were still ongoing when the Friedkins arrived. They decided to cancel everything and start a completely different project.

No. It's that I KNOW it'll fail. Unfortunately this is one of the worst bids we had.

That;s because to me identity is number one priority in supporting Everton. If we become a multi-club owned entity we lose our particularity to a great degree.

That and no wall’s round the Stadium surely Dave?
(And removal of any reference to Bramley Moore)

I will judge the fella on his actions.

you don’t know it will FAIL as we don’t know it WONT

but it’s a START isn’t it? and a CHANCE

we’ve messed up for years dave and now we have a chance to try and reset

get with the programme or support another team

But they are Tories Dav. You would never have accepted it so don’t pretend you would have.

How many people have got that moody cat orange on ignore? Kin’ hard work him.

His on a fishing expedition and there’s plenty biting it seems.

He always does this you should read what he said about the new stadium, adamant it would never get built.

He makes this site interesting as those who know what his like just watch as he winds up every one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back