Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters

This one is bet you must place against yourself grasshopper

Bet on success and if fail, can never complain

Bet on failure and if success, can never truly celebrate

*maybe just intermittently slag off the yanks in a non specific sort of way
Carradine would be prouder than punch. What's goin on?

you don’t know it will FAIL as we don’t know it WONT

but it’s a START isn’t it? and a CHANCE

we’ve messed up for years dave and now we have a chance to try and reset

get with the programme or support another team
We have no other option than to see how this rolls out now. But we should all start out as being very sceptical.

It's like the last 8 years of turmoil never happened and most people here think there's every chance that this takeover will set us right. The overwhelming chances though are that it won't.

We needed a massive step change to get us out of the position we're in. This isn't it.

@davek can you please give this a break.

Your constant attempts to mood hoover anyone that wants to be optimistic about these guys is well over the top.

Go for a walk, get some fresh air and chill out a bit.

Let people be optimistic if they want to. That’s their choice. We’ve had 3+ years of constant horrible negativity & stress surrounding our club.

It’s nice for a change for the majority to show some hope & positivity.

And yes it’s your choice to be negative but for the love of god, every other post I’m reading is well OTT & getting really boring now.

Tone down the constant mood hoovering

(Please 😁)
needed to @Joey66 here just for the kicks...

(steer clear of the current affairs zone, it's on fire and everything)

We have no other option than to see how this rolls out now. But we should all start out as being very sceptical.

It's like the last 8 years of turmoil never happened and most people here think there's every chance that this takeover will set us right. The overwhelming chances though are that it won't.

We needed a massive step change to get us out of the position we're in. This isn't it.
Why isn't it, you think?

@davek can you please give this a break.

Let people be optimistic if they want to. That’s their choice. We’ve had 3+ years of constant horrible negativity & stress surrounding our club.

It’s nice for a change for the majority to show some hope & positivity.

And yes it’s your choice to be negative but for the love of god, every other post I’m reading is well OTT & getting really boring now.

Tone down the constant mood hoovering

(Please 😁)
I get that. I really do. I've said in the last few months that those who believed we'd go into administration were a disgrace and their talking down of Everton was a helping our enemies in the media.

But those of us - and there are many - who question us being subsumed in this multi-club set up are not spreading negativity. It's highlighting a massive problem for us as a club of great heritage.

There's nothing wrong with flagging up danger from corporate owners. Maybe if we'd done that with Moshiri early enough and not handed a blank cheque to 'the mosh' we wouldn't be in this position right now.

Stay vigilant and question EVERYTHING these suits promise.

In fairness i'd wager he would probably like a top flight PL side than a seria A side. I think he'll give this a real go and would not be surprised if we're not first in his pecking order.

Both are businesses and I doubt he wants to pump money into either. Both clubs have their own cultures, circumstances, business models, players, etc, and I suspect each will be a success or failure on their own merit.

Or he could rebrand both tomorrow and give new color schemes and matching kits.

Au contraire, I think we need baby steps, but in the right direction - what ever that is.
I can see your point though
We thought, nobody could be worse than Bill...or was it - anybody's better
Then we got Moshiri.

When it comes down to it, it's a case of wait and see.

We thought, anybody's better than Moshiri.
Then....etc.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back