Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Friedkin Group reaches agreement to buy Everton

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 765 71.7%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 263 24.6%
  • 👎

Votes: 39 3.7%

• Total voters
I think Moshiri is a Pox.

But the 777 deal is stunning, TFG were negoating from an initial subordinated position in Moshiri's deal with 777 in terms of the deal he struck in my opinion, which was a strong contribution to the leverage for the significant hair cut that TFG got - or hoping to get.

You'd have to be a total headbanger to build the stadium and not know how to fund it but he pulled it off, i think he also paid 100 -150 mill himslef for the initial ground works.

TFG may turn the MSP/TFG loan to equity.

Which leaves R&M.

Which isn't the worst outcome at all for the club when you look at the stadium we gained and revenue it could create. A lot of ifs and buts in that granted and im not even sure if weve seen the final bill for the ground.

Im on record as saying hes the worst thing to have happened to this club - but hes definitely had a big impact on getting the stadium done - genuinely dont think anyone else would have taken it on, was crazy, but here we are, not without adversity and jeopardy.
It's great for the club. It wasn't any of Moshiri's doing, as if he had this master plan. Again, if he has his way 777 would have closed the deal and we'd be begrudgingly owned by Kenneth King right now, and who knows what happens at that point. He stumbled into TFG bailing him out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back