The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks lcab mate, certainly makes these windows more exciting for us! We await your words of wisdom! b)

Grazie mille!

You know this thread is going to end up on every journo's favourites bar again... if queries are ok then then we all gotta understand the answers are gonna have to stay pretty damn vague...

Other than that, good luck LCAB, good luck THT, but most of all the best of luck to Moyesy!

LCAB -

Again you expose yourself to endless harassment to be a voice to the people. Good luck.

Agree with the Belg that you should get some mod muscle during the transfer window so keep the riff-raff in check.

Got your back, babeh.

LCAB -

Again you expose yourself to endless harassment to be a voice to the people. Good luck.

Agree with the Belg that you should get some mod muscle during the transfer window so keep the riff-raff in check.

Got your back, babeh.

Agree with that one. Would be great if people would simply wait until the voice has spoken rather than using this thread to bring in endless paper talk. Its pointless.

Can you start a new thread when there's something of significance mate? - I can merge at a later date.

I second this.

I love the transfer window threads and such, but I'd like to start reading after something actually happens rather than get bogged down in 20 pages of nonsense when I come in from work ^^

Thanks for being such a legend. Let's keep the posting to a minimum and the LCAB info to a maximum

Status
Not open for further replies.