The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck LCAB. I've got your back if you need it. It's inevitable that there will be blerts coming on.

I always look forward to this thread!

Just want to say thanks to LCAB ahead of time for all the time, effort, and work that goes into this thread. Don't listen to all the haters mate!

I'm hearing we've made an offer to Miroslav Klose for him to make the move to us, don't know whether this is nonsense speculation or not but I thought i'd put it out there and see what LCAB has to say, although i'm sure he would of said something already if it was true.

Thank you LCAB for taking the time to keep us informed!!! i will be watching with bated breath....;)

cheers, nice one lad

Cheers LCAB/THT , I shall be checking this thread endlessly no doubt until the window shuts .

Fistpumps*

Thanks for being such a legend. Let's keep the posting to a minimum and the LCAB info to a maximum

Thanks for opening this thread mate, i'm sure it will provide ma and many others on this forum with a number of popcorn moments in the months to come!

The fun and games have already started on TEAMtalk.com. Some bluenose put this - 'blue kangaroo (Everton)
I have actually just witnessed Miroslav Klose just arrive at Finch Farm (Everton training ground) with a sports bag... Medical perhaps??

Haha role on the summer!.

Oh I know bossman. Seems like a long long time ago I set up the first one of these.

In all seriousness though mate, we all appreciate what you do.

LCAB = Legend

lcab is a top poster here ill wait for his shizzle bizzel to appear ,anything else is not worth thread time

LCAB the legends is back for the summer!, hopefully this one will be more fruitful than January

I wont be hasseling every five mins for info I just geniunely appreciate what info LCAB provides but one question Klose is that just a made up one by the Echo, I think he would be great addition if the price was right I did hear this rumour about 6 weeks ago so wasn't sure if was a goer.

Cheers kid. Will look forward to your updates, if I can help with the seperate thread thing I will do if I can

LCAB/THT, kudos for putting yourselves through this again.

Don't get yourself wound up by the knobbers this year....they'll be back

Thanks LCAB and enjoy deleting the millions of emails you probably get at this time of year!!!!!

I always look forward to this thread!

Just want to say thanks to LCAB ahead of time for all the time, effort, and work that goes into this thread. Don't listen to all the haters mate!

I'm hearing we've made an offer to Miroslav Klose for him to make the move to us, don't know whether this is nonsense speculation or not but I thought i'd put it out there and see what LCAB has to say, although i'm sure he would of said something already if it was true.

Are we Klose?

LCAB - what have you let yourself in for.

Thank You All of Yous for your kind words . Ill pass them on .

Yeah . Itll be mad , frustrating too , prob' , but things WILL happen this time .

Klose ??? Mega-Wages , doesnt bring a lot to side apart from scoring . We play with a 1 ... Anichebe who scores , for me like ...

We shall , as ever see .

Status
Not open for further replies.