The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you start a new thread when there's something of significance mate? - I can merge at a later date.

Mate , thats just it .

I DUNNO when hat will be , an if my net goes down again - it has twice in 3 weeks , I can text Cena or You or whoever to put something up . THT is chokka , so I thought this best .

THS IS NOT Ego Food , Mizzzzle .

This thread is gonna make House Party 1....
house-party1.jpg

....look like House Party 2!!

houseparty21.jpg

LCAB -

Again you expose yourself to endless harassment to be a voice to the people. Good luck.

Agree with the Belg that you should get some mod muscle during the transfer window so keep the riff-raff in check.

Got your back, babeh.

YOU ALWAYS have , Chig, My Bruv ...

Always ...

Thank You , Dude .

Thanks for opening this thread mate, i'm sure it will provide ma and many others on this forum with a number of popcorn moments in the months to come!

The fun and games have already started on TEAMtalk.com. Some bluenose put this - 'blue kangaroo (Everton)
I have actually just witnessed Miroslav Klose just arrive at Finch Farm (Everton training ground) with a sports bag... Medical perhaps??

Haha role on the summer!.

I bought my new iphone partially just for this. :)

Yes I have no life. Can't wait to see what happens.

lcab is a top poster here ill wait for his shizzle bizzel to appear ,anything else is not worth thread time

LCAB the legends is back for the summer!, hopefully this one will be more fruitful than January

I wont be hasseling every five mins for info I just geniunely appreciate what info LCAB provides but one question Klose is that just a made up one by the Echo, I think he would be great addition if the price was right I did hear this rumour about 6 weeks ago so wasn't sure if was a goer.

Cheers kid. Will look forward to your updates, if I can help with the seperate thread thing I will do if I can

LCAB/THT, kudos for putting yourselves through this again.

Don't get yourself wound up by the knobbers this year....they'll be back

Status
Not open for further replies.