The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that we're skint.

With Peanuts gone, ever that much more apparent that we need a winger - or even two, if we ever want Seamus to play right back and replace Neville at some point. Or, just give the boy a break. It was clear at the beginning of the month, and even clearer after West Ham.

You know, we had a winger. And he would give his kidney to come play here.

But we can't come up with the damn money.

Still bitter. dfkjakfjaskjfksdfksdfksjfk

Feel better now.

Though come on. With Peanuts gone is there ever a case to just pony up the $12MM US dollars (6 mil british pounds) AND JUST GO PURCHASE THE FOD? We have half of that already from Peanuts.

Can the board not see this? Seriously? All of our striker/winger loan bids are falling through - how about we go with the one that would come here if we paid the right price? Especially as January is coming to a rapid end - at the beginning of the month, no. But now that we have 8 days left, and if we don't have anything in the hopper, could we go here?

I know, I know, I have beaten this dead horse before.

Just frustrated as January is coming to a close. :P

Done venting. I know we're skint.

Baby Girl , IF YOU LIVED IN THE UK , your phone would BE IN Re-Hab ...

JUST LIKE MINE !!!

I get it , honey .

I get it .

Good morning Lads, I see theres no news yet (thats true anyway!)

Good luck for the week LCAB, its going to be a tough one on here. But if theres a DAWG who can cope its the L to the C to the AB, Me DAWG LCAB.

The only thing of note I've seen on, source the daily mail via sportinglife:

Everton are to revive their interest in Monaco striker Dieumerci Mbokani as the French club try to strike a deal for Emmanuel Adebayor

I'm not very excited, I don't really care. I'm fairly certain we're going to be mediocre this season. I'm in a general malaise. I've cancelled sky sports, I don't have ESPN. I'm a little concerned that I'm not contributing financially to the Premier League.

My mate ; I DO NOT HAVE SKY NOR ESPN , YET I AM MORE INFO'D UP THAN ALL OF THEM .

FACT .

Keep your principles AND YOUR DOUGH !!!

Anyone else seen the quote in the Guardian from Moyes saying Mbokani is too rich a deal for us?

Nope, but wouldnt surprise me to see him say something like that, he is clearly getting more and more frustrated with lack of funds an making it more and more public,something surely has to give soon

Just over £3m .

YES , I STILL FUKN SAY ; GO AN GET O'HARA !!! TODAY PLEASE !!!

It could WELL BE kid .

Think ; Bentley DENIED ALL THROUGH LAST 2 WINDOWS . Yet , Final day , BOTH TIMES , was en route to L4EEL .

Things will move later in the week I would say .

I'd ALSO say , WE MISS PEANUT BIG FUKN TIME .

I think we've just seen OUR NEW PRIORITY POSITION ...

Cheers for the reply, If we're going with overlapping full-backs (baines/ Coleman), then an all-round footballer on the left makes sense. Someone who has quick-feet, right footed, comes inside and can have a pop from 30 yards, Pienaar had all (except the long-range efforts). I'd think O'Hara COULD fit the got the bill. Up front, it's about options. Looking at the players we already have, we need someone who 'physilcally' scares the sh*t out of defenders.

If I was sending a team out against Everton, I'd be saying, get close to Arteta and make him turn around. That's what's happening and his confidence is gone from it. We need another creative influence on the right to take the focus off him. Can't pretend I know who that is or who we could get up top, but we live in hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back