The L.C.A.B. / THT Transfer Window Thread ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
One , OTHER , related point .

Our MATES here PRAISE US BECAUSE OF OUR TRACK RECPORD .

THAT was Matty's point .

Those who know .... , etc .

'CAUSE THEYVE SEEN ALL THIS SHIZZZ' BEFORE ...

WE CAME THROUGH ALL THE OTHER TIMES ...

Carry on ,..

Yeah, sorry

I got no problems with Damon or anyone, just thought that particular comment came across more like a jibe at all newbies than a defence of yourself. But fair enough if he is just standing up for yas.

I guess ill just have to get used to different peoples "styles"...

Cheers anyway

Cheers for the reply, If we're going with overlapping full-backs (baines/ Coleman), then an all-round footballer on the left makes sense. Someone who has quick-feet, right footed, comes inside and can have a pop from 30 yards, Pienaar had all (except the long-range efforts). I'd think O'Hara COULD fit the got the bill. Up front, it's about options. Looking at the players we already have, we need someone who 'physilcally' scares the sh*t out of defenders.

If I was sending a team out against Everton, I'd be saying, get close to Arteta and make him turn around. That's what's happening and his confidence is gone from it. We need another creative influence on the right to take the focus off him. Can't pretend I know who that is or who we could get up top, but we live in hope.

Funny - cos at present I would say - let Arteta have the ball cos it will slow the whole build up down and he will end up giving it away!

I CAN , lid !!!

I SO CAN ..

Listen .. Have you got a Carry Cot ???

( Im thinking of snatching a 2 week old , en route ... Any hopes , kid ... for a Brother-Man , an' that ,...??? )

I wouldn't cos then you'll ge tthe sleepless nights and nappy changing - been there done (twice!) that wouldn't recommend it

Yeah, sorry

I got no problems with Damon or anyone, just thought that particular comment came across more like a jibe at all newbies than a defence of yourself. But fair enough if he is just standing up for yas.

I guess ill just have to get used to different peoples "styles"...

Cheers anyway

NOT a problem , my mate .

Just wish even a TENTH of the Haters were as reasonable as your dear self , kid , tbh ...

Alas , however , a semblance of Education is a PRE-REQUISITE , thus ,....

CRAZY rumours flying around ..

BIG ones ... Little ones ,.. but in case either any of this transpires , or yous are gettin' similar messages ..

I HAVE HONESTLY HEARD NOTHING YET . Neither has Pampers , lid .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back