Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats fair comment and if possible any moves from Moyes should be nipped in the bud sooner rather than later. There are almost three weeks of the window to go, and I think that Moyes is trying to use Fellaini/Baines as a fall back position in the event of his(probable) failure to make a 'proper' marquee signing for United. Eventually Rooney will go, because frankly if he stays I can see Moyes pissing him about completely. I think Rooney knows he HAS to leave..so more pressure on Moyes and thats were Fellaini/Baines might come into his thinking. I think we have some money available...not a lot, but some, and Martinez is playing a waiting game. More business will be done everywhere in the next three weeks than has already been done this window. Strangely enough, I know Heitinger has expressed a wish to move back to Holland, but under Martinez he has been quite effective and we may find he stays. If he does go this summer, it will be on a free, saving us 65k a week.

Loan deals is all we can afford and if you have been keeping track we have been bombed out of a few loans deals over the summer.

I'm convinced of it mate.

Martinez's face when Kenwright opened his gob about the "i'll get you into the Champions League" was a picture :lol:

I honestly can't believe that Kenwright told Martinez he'd be allowed to keep his best players AND would have money to spend, and not just the 5m he's spent so far as that's absolutely nothing.

Either Kenwright has lied his face off until the point that Martinez signed, or Martinez knew all along that it'd be replacing quality with lesser quality.

Which do you think is the most realistic?

What utter bollocks mate. Why would Martinez go along with Kenwright's little charade? Roberto don't forget had already turned down at least two jobs (Liverpool and Villa). So why come to a club were he has to sell his best players to buy inadequate replacements? Also regardless of what us Everton fans think, Martinez is highly regarded in the game, why risk that knowing all along he is fighting a losing battle at Everton? None of it mate makes any sense.

There are still three weeks of the transfer window to go, now is not the time for the tin hat brigade!!

What utter bollocks mate. Why would Martinez go along with Kenwright's little charade? Roberto don't forget had already turned down at least two jobs (Liverpool and Villa). So why come to a club were he has to sell his best players to buy inadequate replacements? Also regardless of what us Everton fans think, Martinez is highly regarded in the game, why risk that knowing all along he is fighting a losing battle at Everton? None of it mate makes any sense.

There are still three weeks of the transfer window to go, now is not the time for the tin hat brigade!!

Optimism, always refreshing.

One or two people on twitter claiming Felli is close to signing for Man Utd. I know Twitter isn't very reliable but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it happened, and LCAB as re-tweeted one of the tweets so he must think or know there's summat to it?!.

I just wish we got it sorted sooner!. Then again, doesn't his release clause end in 2 days, allegedly?.

It's probably already been posted but spartak Moscow are the team who have submitted the bid to Ajax

Yeah, seen that. He does want to play in the prem though. IF we could get the money in, im sure we'd like to sign him.

Who knows what'll happen in rest of window for us IF Fellaini eventually goes?!.

Well Moyes managed top 6 practically every year on the same deal.

And clearly you thought he wasn't any good.

So it can't be that hard can it?

As a matter of fact, the average league placing under Moyes was between 7th and 8th spot. Solidly mid table. It´s a big ask, but certainly not impossible that RM manages to fill those shoes.

To be fair we need central midfielders right now as Osman is getting older and worse, Gibson cannot play every game.

I agree that CM is our first priority right now, particularly with the Felliani speculation and gibsons injury issues. Just posting what I saw as some people were speculating who sent a bid haha

I know! It's not like we have any debt or loans to service or anything.

ffs!

rwRJU.gif

Who ran the fkin debt up over the last 10 years.

Jesus Christ some of the stuff that gets wriiten on here.

Oh it was Bill. Oh and he's still here so why pretend anything is different. I've read a few of your posts and I have to say you spout about as much **** as little joe and John crib combined. Well in sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back