Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fcuking love McCarthy at Everton, will IMO be better than Fellaini and will free up Barkley even more. A midfield of Gibson - Barkley - McCarthy would be superb.

If Fellaini and Baines are sold for £40 m. then there is money to spend on McCarthy, Marrone, Toby, Barry and even a couple of other good players.

I know I'm in a minority but I would not be against selling the two for £40 m.

Last edited:
Dave Whelan, the Wigan chairman ??? The man who pays McCarthys wage.....thats Dave Whelan ??

So, back to Fellaini. When he had a 23 mill clause, and nobody bid it, what was he worth ??

Whatever the market deemed he was worth, and in general the feeling was 23m was on the cheap side given the players top flight experience, age and value to club. A bid isn't necessary to determine the players estimated worth.

Let's try it this way. BLF has just said "Fellaini is worth at least twice as much as McCarthy."

Where do you think he got that view from, and why do you think that is a commonly held view?

Or why do you think Messi isn't valued at 5m? No bid has been made after all, and no price has been stated by the Barcelona chairman.

You're calling Evertonians hypocrites when the two situations are entirely different.

Whatever the market deemed he was worth, and in general the feeling was 23m was on the cheap side given the players top flight experience, age and value to club. A bid isn't necessary to determine the players estimated worth.

Let's try it this way. BLF has just said "Fellaini is worth at least twice as much as McCarthy."

Where do you think he got that view from, and why do you think that is a commonly held view?

Or why do you think Messi isn't valued at 5m? No bid has been made after all, and no price has been stated by the Barcelona chairman.

You're calling Evertonians hypocrites when the two situations are entirely different.

I would put Fellaini at around £20 million-£25 million, and James McCarhy at the £10 million - £15 Million.

I think the bids are more about acting with dignity, and we can't moan at United, then do the same to Wigan.

look at all the hypocrites in here.

Fuming that United are trying to Bully us.....then us wanting to take the piss out of Wigan.

Throw them £14 million for McCarthy and have done with it.

How? McCarthy is not worth £14 million and Wigan are in the Championship!

It's pretty obvious Man United have no intention of meeting our valuation.

The only question is, will it change the situation if either player hands in a transfer request ?

I honestly don't see that it will. Everton aren't going to let key players go in the last days of the transfer window without securing a realistic price. And in the case of Fellaini, serious bidding starts at £25m.

IF Baines and Fellaini go, I hope we show intent. Snap up that Luke Shaw, Diame or Chantome and Moses. The money needs to go on prospects or quality.

I would have to disagree there, Luke Shaw maybe but any of the others no thanks. If and its a big IF we lose Baines & felli I'm expecting big money and world class replacements, not bloody Victor Moses!

Anyoen who thinks we will sign Luke Shaw is utterly deluded. He has just signed a long term contract with his home town club where he is guarenteed first team football. Saints, have more cash than us and have no need to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back