The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Baines leaves, we have a ready made replacement in Oviedo....Hes looked a decent player anytime hes had a chance. And with Garbut coming thru I dont think we need another LB.

On another point, I hope RM continues our policy of buying young players, who wont rob the club in wages and will have a potential sell on value. If he buys more players like Kone in 3/4 years we will be in trouble....old team with no saleable assets

If Baines leaves, we have a ready made replacement in Oviedo....Hes looked a decent player anytime hes had a chance. And with Garbut coming thru I dont think we need another LB.

On another point, I hope RM continues our policy of buying young players, who wont rob the club in wages and will have a potential sell on value. If he buys more players like Kone in 3/4 years we will be in trouble....old team with no saleable assets

Always think with Oviedo he'll make a good wing back but never a left back. He'll never be anywhere near Baines overall though mate, so I'd rather we kept the mod haired local lad.

Oviedo at left back FFS.

I almost want it to happen so we concede loads of goals and go on a dreadful run of form just so I can say 'told you so'.

I guess we are all waiting for now for the formal rejection of the 35m bid then what?...they come back with a 3rd bid or go for one of the players in a solo bid.

We are easy pickings untill we have somebody who has the dough in the club to at least stop the club loosing it,s best players for low bids.

Nah, Moyes is a gunslinger now. There's nothing for him at this knife shop.

I have a feeling that if we sell Baines we might not even buy a left back, and put faith in Oviedo to prove himself until January at least. This leaves a huge sum for other players.

Who will then be the LB cover? Gabbut?

Distin, Garbutt, Alcaraz could all play there if Oviedo is injured. Distin has proved to be more than capable to play it or we could just play 3 at the back? So many options, all of which mean that we can put all the cash into players we need more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back