The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCarthy is a very good footballer. If he were to sign, some on here would soon be proved to be a very poor judge of a player.

I think he'd be a decent signing depending on the price but he'd still be a step down if he ended up as Fellaini's replacement imo.

McCarthy is a very good footballer. If he were to sign, some on here would soon be proved to be a very poor judge of a player.

I do agree and think he'd be a very good addition to the squad to compete along with fellaini and gibson, he needs to step up yet tho and take his game on to another level, which I believe he's capable of, but the fact he hasn't yet is why his fee should be nowhere near 15M. 8M to add to the squad would be a good signing IMO.

As a replacement for Felli him even being mentioned in that class is a total pisstake

If Moyes was still here & the same link was being made there'd be a fumefest on here

Apparently McCarthy is too good for us and should be moving to a champions league side...

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/mccarthy-must-not-get-stuck-in-toffees-struggle-29514031.html

I think if Ijjy reads this his head might explode!!

Koff Hyland, can't say i'v ever heard or seen anything from him before.

Truly awful piece of journalism there, commending Robbie Brady for going on an "adventure" with Hull whilst telling James McCarthy to steer clear of the 6th best team in the league, seriously, what the actual [Poor language removed].

Trust me the Herald isn't known for its accurate sports journalism, I'm from Dublin and I saw the article so I emailed the sports editor to complain about this piece. Still waiting for a response!! Any truth in the story that the guy we were linked with that was with psg has gone on loan to another French team.. Often wonder if all the players that were mentioned in context with Everton were ever targets for us??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back