The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth in the story that the guy we were linked with that was with psg has gone on loan to another French team.. Often wonder if all the players that were mentioned in context with Everton were ever targets for us??

It looks as though PSG midfielder Chantome is off to Toulouse on loan. Toulouse have just sold Capoue to Tottenham, and PSG are rumoured to be interested in Newcastle's Cabaye - all aboard the midfield roundabout...

I'd have to agree think spurs will be strong contenders for the league yu never know man utd might struggle to get into the top 4 this season unless they buy over next week or whatever is left really does show the gulf in the league in the top six sides and the rest..

I'd have to agree think spurs will be strong contenders for the league yu never know man utd might struggle to get into the top 4 this season unless they buy over next week or whatever is left really does show the gulf in the league in the top six sides and the rest..

Man Utd. have almost their whole squad back from a record breaking side. I think they'll be ok to finish top 4. Spurs have a lot of talent, but that doesn't always equal success. It will be interesting to see. They weren't exactly inspiring in their first match.

My hope with Spurs is that they've made too many personnel changes this summer and they take a while to gel as a team, but on paper they're assembling a very decent squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back