The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope your right about Moses, think he is a cracking player!! Direct, quick can pick a pass.... Yes please.. For me before deadline Day we will have Barry,McCarthy,Moses on loan with option to buy and possible alderwield depending if we can fund his wages

Hope your right about Moses, think he is a cracking player!! Direct, quick can pick a pass.... Yes please.. For me before deadline Day we will have Barry,McCarthy,Moses on loan with option to buy and possible alderwield depending if we can fund his wages

I want some of what you´re smoking.

I'm assuming you think we'll be selling Fellaini then? We'd have to shift Heitinga as well for the scenario you've suggested to happen

i don't think we'll be bringing anyone else in this transfer window...would love a couple more, but don't think it will happen.

Last edited:
Its a shame that it looks like Chantome is going on loan but not to us. Him and Moses on loan with a view to buy next summer would have been ideal.

Sickening... Bale is worth ~£94 million and we haven't gotten an offer higher than £28 million for THE PAIR of Baines and Fellaini. Is it that other teams see us as poor and therefore think we're more likely to accept lower offers?

Yes, a real sickener, I agree with you there mate, and Spurs have a tough negotiator in Levy which goes a long way.

Honestly think fellaini will go but feeling he will go to arsenal. And that's how I reckon we will get the players I mentioned.McCarthy is a shoe in if fellaini goes with Barry sitting deeper or Gibson when fit. Moses for the right hand side with mirallas out left and pineaar moved more central to fight his place with Barkley.. Osman although has started poor will be no more than a squad player.also think no one will come in fir heitinga so Duffy will be loaned out/sold on. Anyway that's my thinking but it is only early!!!!

Moses didnt make the match day squad again last night. Him and super kev out wide would be ace. Pienaar can move centrally (if needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back