The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loans for Moses and Barry and keeping Fellaini and Baines at this time would do me.

I had much higher hopes for our "Ins" this season but looks like BK has let Martinez down financially.

Do me too, don't think Bill has let Bob down as we have spent far more in this window than we usually do without selling first. If he sells Felli and then hardly spends any of the money then he has let Bob down.

It's early in the day and I rally shouldn't but ....honestly, why do you bother if we have a sh1t board, Sh1t Chairman, Sh1t manager, Sh1t first 11, Sh1t bench, Sh1t overall squad..... and I bet our tea Lady could be better. Seriously why bother.
We have a good first XI and a decent bench, but the first XI is probably 6/7th best in the league and options from the bench mid-table. I hope we have a positive season. COYBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!

The problem is that you're expecting Bill to dip into his pockets which aren't as bountiful as some other chairmen. He's not a billionaire. Millionaire maybe?

He's not actually anything at all really is he? Just a blagger telling everyone he has been on a 24 x 7 search for investment for the last 12 years, borrowing money off his mates so that he can keep his status as chairman of a PL club whilst adding no value whatsoever apart from a few speeches about other issues in life at memorials and funerals. Putting his own personal interests firsts over the clubs at all costs.

99% of the fans would now simply be delighted with this summer's business if we're just able to keep those two and not add further faces.

Window slams shut, the fans are made up that the proverbial David has defeated Golliath and go into the season full of optimism... until we get a few injuries then suddenly realise our squad is rubbish. :lol:

All that falls down when you actually engage your brain for a nano second and realise that the squad is not rubbish at all.

All that falls down when you actually engage your brain for a nano second and realise that the squad is not rubbish at all.
All that falls down when you think what might happen to us if we go into the post-transfer window phase of the season and got injuries to Baines and Fellaini that keeps them out for a number of months. :lol:

we're falling further and further behind and a key injury to our first 11 can ruin our season. Spending 6 mill is a disgrace shows how skint we really are and Yearh kenwright is to blame I despise him, and the longer he's chairman the further behind we shall be.

we're falling further and further behind and a key injury to our first 11 can ruin our season. Spending 6 mill is a disgrace shows how skint we really are and Yearh kenwright is to blame I despise him, and the longer he's chairman the further behind we shall be.

tumblr_m2zzuk97P61qma3or.gif

we have fallen behind massively this summer, arsenal will strengthen despite all their idiot fans thinking they won't. spurs have strengthened massively and liverpool have also strengthened.

all we've done is sign some relegated wigan players and almost certainly lose 1 if not 2 of our most key players.

It's been a properly gash summer so far, people would be losing the plot if this was happening under moyes but for some reason everyones not as arsed about it now we have martinez as manager.

very strange

we have fallen behind massively this summer, arsenal will strengthen despite all their idiot fans thinking they won't. spurs have strengthened massively and liverpool have also strengthened.

all we've done is sign some relegated wigan players and almost certainly lose 1 if not 2 of our most key players.

It's been a properly gash summer so far, people would be losing the plot if this was happening under moyes but for some reason everyones not as arsed about it now we have martinez as manager.

very strange

That's seriously open to debate

We have been listening to this falling further behind argument for years and have we fallen further behind yet ?
So far we have retained the squad that got us sixth last season,we have added depth to that squad and we now have the most promising young talent coming through in Barkley and Stones(we may see others push through later in the season)

Spurs have done very well in the market,but then they always knew they had a huge amount of money coming in and don't forget that last season without Bale they would have finished much further down the league,he carried them on his back and will be a huge loss for them.

But if we sell two of are best players it's falling behind, spending 6 million is falling behind, getting injurys to our current team and not having quality to replace them is falling behind. so spending 6 mill is amazing every season aye whilst others spend more and there current squads get better than ours? that's falling behind and we will continue to fall behind and this current team won't get us 6/7 as we eventually be overtaken by the better teams/squads. Whilst bill kenwright is chairman we will continue to fall behind no two ways about it.

But if we sell two of are best players it's falling behind, spending 6 million is falling behind, getting injurys to our current team and not having quality to replace them is falling behind. so spending 6 mill is amazing every season aye whilst others spend more and there current squads get better than ours? that's falling behind and we will continue to fall behind and this current team won't get us 6/7 as we eventually be overtaken by the better teams/squads. Whilst bill kenwright is chairman we will continue to fall behind no two ways about it.

Sound. Can't wait. Will morons like you leave when we've fallen behind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back